Lipscomb @ Goodpasture

hsfball

Did someone get on here and talk about Dever playin good against Lipscomb. I sure hope not cause he didnt do anything.

YOU wouldn't let him get a look. No kidding, you played GREAT D and you're an awesome shooter yourself. Mitchell respects you. Good luck at the next level. I'm kinda glad to see you go. Maybe next time Mitch will be able to get an open look.

PS - I don't think anyone said he did anything against y'all - ??? If so, I know HE didn't say it because he was VERY disappointed in not helping the team score more.

Mitch,

This is not a slam on you. You can play. And a "W" is a "W." Keep your confidence up..."JJ" (did he tear it up last night or what?). See you Tuesday.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a friend of Mitchell's until I heard why he didn't get along with the Greenbrier players and is now dissing Greenbrier on other threads

I hate for this to get personal, but just because I 'heard' you don't like your coaches doesn't mean it's true does it? A real friend would've talked to Mitch before saying something like this. If you believe what you heard and haven't talked to Mitch, then you weren't a friend anyway. I mean, why are your best athletes NOT playing basketball anymore? No big deal, though. He's got a lot of good friends and some coaches that are supportive. And, he's happy and thankful to be at GP. I hate to be positive here, but that's the bottom line isn't it? Good luck the rest of the season, Bobcats!

Edited by Cougars2State

YOU wouldn't let him get a look. No kidding, you played GREAT D and you're an awesome shooter yourself. Mitchell respects you. Good luck at the next level. I'm kinda glad to see you go. Maybe next time Mitch will be able to get an open look.

PS - I don't think anyone said he did anything against y'all - ??? If so, I know HE didn't say it because he was VERY disappointed in not helping the team score more.

Mitch,

This is not a slam on you. You can play. And a "W" is a "W." Keep your confidence up..."JJ" (did he tear it up last night or what?). See you Tuesday.

this is way too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice try mitch!!!

everybody knows that cougars2state is mitchell dever for gp! talk about trying to hide behind a screen name. you get on here and talk smack, put down players, coaches, and other teams, then when someone calls you out, you pretend to be sombody else. thats what i call a coward. and you questioned my intelligence?? but i really didnt expect anything less from you.