State's Best?

Imrightyourewrong

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree. I heard they didn't play too hot in that fall tourney. What happened? Were their guys missing or something?

In the fall tourney Farragut went 2-2, beating Father Ryan and Webb and losing to USN and Franklin. They played with 2 varsity attack, two varsity middies, zero varsity defenseman, and their starting goalie. For this reason, fall tourneys can not be really looked at for quality of a team.

Farragut begins its season Saturday with games against Christian Brothers and Franklin at Franklin. We'll see how they do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i think the grapski brothers are probably two of the better longsticks in the state.. the older brother dan is a very strong player and could easliy go to a div.2 or div.3 school, but the younger brother doug is amazing he has played hockey for some of the top teams in the nation and he carrys his skill from hockey over to lacrosse on ground balls he hits around on the ground until he wants to pick it up, he carries and protects the ball like he has a short stick you should be very very happy if you can get the ball from him, and if you can dodge around him without losing the ball you pretty freakin good. I think Doug Grapski is the best Long stick middi in all of Tn and maybe even Ga.

I totally agree. Doug Grapski has the single best grounball skills i have ever seen. He can run through any short stick and most long sticks. Not only that he is fast as heck when he needs to be, and also hits pretty darn hard. He definitely has potential to be a college player, and my vote goes to him for best longstick mid in the state. He is definitely one of Farragut's strongest assets on defense.