Greenbrier vs Springfield

bobcatfan61

Greenbrier dominated the first game and won by 20. they will have to do the same thing they did the first game which is control the boards and handle the press. i expect springfiled will come in fired up and be ready to play so this game could be closer than the first. Greenbrier is at home, plays better team ball, better defense, and shoots from the outside better than Springfield so i think Greenbrier will pull it off once again. brant and coleman need to have big games again.

when is the sophomore greer going to be able to play again?

good luck to the bobcats tonight and the rest of the season!

thanks for the info on greer. i dont get to see all the games but the ones i did see he has a lot of potential but i just dont see him working hard enough. he could play college ball with his height and shooting touch if he would give a better effort. i think he could really help Greenbrier if he could overcome his injury and work harder. i hear he is a good guy. i hope to see him on the floor more.

I'm sure Darden will want to win this game as much as if it were the state finals. He hates to lose to Greenbrier. What matters is if his players want to win it. They seem to play on their own most of the time. I think if Greenbrier can keep along the same game plan as last time with forcing Springfield to make five or six passes, take a bad shot, and to let Grerenbrier control the rebound, Greenbrier could run away with them like last time. Greenbrier will have to avoid letting the Jackets make any 8 or 10 point runs and picking up momentum. Greenbrier will also need to be own from outside.

I think this will be another close game. Since Greenbrier has already beaten Springfield once, Springfield would want to beat them, and it's a city rivalry, so it's bound to be close. Hopefull #44 won't get another concussion or any more technicals. I think his mother needs to teach him some respect, lol. But Coleman will have at least 23 points with Brant close behind. Well those are my thoughts and we'll find out later on tonight. :D