Columbia vs. Giles Co.

untame

great show by tyler and gray. play of the nite: steve thunderdunks, tyler breaks from the f/t line on the throw in, steve catches him, goes elbow high over the rim and tyler still dunks over him.... all this in about 10 seconds. is it true these guys are cousins?

wneeley, not wise to act stupid in the home teams section

Edited by SWEEPINGUP

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC played a good game tonight. Tyler, Shay, Channing, Justin and Co. handled their buisiness on the court. Tyler had 3 or 4 dunks and they were all huge!!! J-Mo got in on the action as well. Shay hit 4 or 5 threes while Channing, J-Mo and Tyler cleaned up the boards. As for the Columbia people, you started something you couldnt finish :( and Steve Gray was OK but I wasnt impressed, Tyler obviously is the better player as he showed on the court tonight. GC came out on top, and that is all that matters. Maybe that will shut Columbia up till next year! Great job Bobcats. Oh yeah and good job wneely for showing that you werent going to take that crap from the cops and the Columbia fans.

GET ON OUR LEVEL!!! :(B)

Once again birdman runs the show!!! :P

Wildcat2004 please give me a break, stop crying just because yall got drilled not only by the team but our student section as well. Stop acting like yall got mistreated, oh wait you did, by the BENCH MOB :lol:. Stop complaining just because the wildcats and their so called ''student section'' got completely manhandled.

Oh yea, GET ON OUR LEVEL B)B)

GC runs this!!! :D

SWEEPINGUP, I guess you dont realize that we still have Tyler Smith after this year, and some really good players coming up as well. So stop sweeping up the gym after your team gets drilled and realize that GC will remain on top!! :lol: Oh yeah and before you start running your mouth, or sweeping for that matter, GET ON GILES COUNTY'S LEVEL B)B)B)

WELCOME TO THE TYLER SMITH SHOW!!!

Maybe you can get a job sweeping up your teams teeth after Tyler Smith dunks their face off!!! :D

Edited by GCHSMob7

wneely, i guess you guys got treated like Lawrence County was treated at yalls house...

Not trying to start anything at all, but we weren't sitting behind the other team's bench. We were the first people to sit in the seats! I got there at 5:30 for that seat and then some woman who probably didn't even show up until the guys game has the nerve to tell me I can't stand up.

IF YOU CAN'T SEE - STAND UP! That's going on the back of the student section shirt next year for sure.

IF YOU CAN'T SEE - STAND UP! That's going on the back of the student section shirt next year for sure.

Great idea wneely, I think that the whole student section should get shirts that say that. That would prevent Columbia fans, for example, from complaining because we stand up and support our team. I mean its a student section for crying out loud, were obviously going to stand up, DUH! :lol: