Columbia vs. Giles Co.

untame

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giles County (without Tyler Smith) STILL > Columbia.

I give Columbia the props for still actually supporting their team. It's a shame the fans behind us, however were too selfish to actually stand up as well and encourage the team.

As for TSmitty leaving Giles County...who cares? I won't shed a tear if Tyler leaves to go to Oak Hill. Maybe one out of joy, but other than that no. I bet Zac Walker leaves to go to Oak Hill after this year, too! Oh wait...nevermind. LOL

First of all who really cares about Steve anyway? And even if Tyler leaves, we still have a great team, and I really dont know why Columbia fans think Tyler leaving is gonna make any difference, we will still drill them anyway :P Seeing as Columbia doesnt have a player worth a crap other than Steve, they would never win if Steve left, Oh wait, he cant leave, theres not another school that wants him!!! :) Stop crying just because Tyler dunked all over you, and on top of that you got beat!!! Steve is not even close to Tylers level, nor will he ever be, all you people talking about Tyler will be the ones sitting on the couch eating potato chips watching Tyler play in the NBA. Steve wont be there so dont worry about watching him. Who cares if Steve scored more than Tyler, that just means that we have other players on the team that can score other than Columbia who has one. Second of all you LOST anyway so it doesnt matter. If Tyler leaves, I will be the first one to wish him luck, at least we have a player that actually has that decision to make, does Columbia?... No so stop crying and realize that nobody cares about Steve, and you lost to GC once again and thats all that we care about, WINS!!!

STEVE WHO!?!

WELCOME TO THE TYLER SMITH SHOW!!!

ok im from columbia and i was at the game. i agree with you giles co fans...its stupid to make yall sit down. tyler smith is the man and yes he did dunk on steve but last time i checked tyler has a 3 inch height atvantage on him and is a nationally ranked player. no steve isnt as good but if he was tylers height, i think he would be every bit as good as him. o yeah and about giles co drilling us after tyler leaves anyways.......last night did giles co not have 3 seniors a leaving junior in tyler and the little 5 ft guard that only thinks hes good cuz hes on "TYLERS" team. wow one starter coming back!! (although that coffey guy is pretty good #24 i think) But anywayz, Columbia had 3 sophmores on the court almost the whole game, 2 juniors, and of course steve. So i see us owning giles co once again because before tyler got there, giles co wasnt no where near ON OUR LEVEL! I remeber going to games where we beat giles co by 30 or 40. By the way did any of you giles co ppl happen to look at our banners last night??? yall might have a state title in AA, but im sorry to tell you last year yall wouldnt have beat White Station either. so by looking at those banners, u can tell that giles co or anyone for that matter i has been on our level the past 8 years in middle tn. and one more thing giles co fans...... can yall really be that proud after beating the shortest and one of the worst coached columbia team ever?yall should have won that game by 30. 4 of yalls starters ae taller than our tallest player! just my opinion. Lions WILL be good again.

Not trying to start anything at all, but we weren't sitting behind the other team's bench. We were the first people to sit in the seats! I got there at 5:30 for that seat and then some woman who probably didn't even show up until the guys game has the nerve to tell me I can't stand up.

IF YOU CAN'T SEE - STAND UP! That's going on the back of the student section shirt next year for sure.

Lawrence County always sits in the same spot when the play @ Giles Co...but that's not even the point...

When "IF YOU CAN'T SEE - STAND UP!" goes on yalls shirt, make sure your fans see it, b/c thats why they were mad @ our student section...