Lexington vs SouthSide

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<_< You know it's funny how the Lexington fans got on here and ran and ran and ran their mouths and started about 4 different topics everyday about how great Lexington was and they were going to state and nobody could beat them. Now, after all that they just want to be left alone. They want us to quit talking bad about them. Well guess what, I don't think so. We had to listen to your crap so now you get to listen to ours. If you all wouldn't have ran your mouths so much then you wouldn't be getting trashed. ;)

The kicker is, they don't ever admit defeat. Chester Co got lucky twice, Union City beat them twice and they were lucky because they hit threes, and now Southside drills them and it's because they had sickness and injuries. You know, your still not going to sub-state, because you will be beaten in the regionals or shall I say someone will get lucky.

Hey Jhones, your life is so great that you sit here and read what everbody has to say and then you post something like everybody else is doing. Maybe you can get a life with us.

Hey Westtn does it go s-p-a-n-k-i-n-g or S-P-A-N-K-I-N-G or O-V-E-R-R-A-T-E-D

;) You know it's funny how the Lexington fans got on here and ran and ran and ran their mouths and started about 4 different topics everyday about how great Lexington was and they were going to state and nobody could beat them. Now, after all that they just want to be left alone. They want us to quit talking bad about them. Well guess what, I don't think so. We had to listen to your crap so now you get to listen to ours. If you all wouldn't have ran your mouths so much then you wouldn't be getting trashed. :)

The kicker is, they don't ever admit defeat. Chester Co got lucky twice, Union City beat them twice and they were lucky because they hit threes, and now Southside drills them and it's because they had sickness and injuries. You know, your still not going to sub-state, because you will be beaten in the regionals or shall I say someone will get lucky.

Hey Jhones, your life is so great that you sit here and read what everbody has to say and then you post something like everybody else is doing. Maybe you can get a life with us.

Hey Westtn does it go s-p-a-n-k-i-n-g or S-P-A-N-K-I-N-G or O-V-E-R-R-A-T-E-D

first thing: we didn't start half of the threads, other ppl from different towns did, so, naturally, we defended ourselves. u'd prolly do the same.

second thing: its not like this is all i do. i get on here during a computer class cuz a friend told me about everyone bashing us and i read it during that class, to check the soccer forum (cuz that's my sport), and occassionally at home when i have posted cuz i'm bored. so u kinda need to get ur facts straight before u say stuff.