Who is the top 20 girl players in state?

3BALLA4MUSTANGS

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SEE THE PROSPECT LIST FOR 2004 SENIORS THAT HAVE COMMITTED. SINCE

THEY WILL BE PLAYING COLLEGE BALL NEXT YEAR, THEY ARE THE BEST 20 OR 30.

JUNIORS AND SOPHOMORES NOT INCLUDED.

THIS IS THE MOST ACCURATE BECAUSE OUR OPINIONS DO NOT MATTER, ONLY

THE COLLEGE COACHES.

NOMOORE, I disagree with you that you can't count juniors and sophmores. If you think Cait Mcmahan from Heritage isn't in the top 20, your losing your mind. I'm not from Heritage and i dont care if they win or lose, but she is awesome hands down. How can you say that a player who was ranked 4th in the nation in her class isn't ONE of the best. Might not be the best, but she's up there

I SAID THE LIST IS FOR 2004 SIGNEES. READ THE POST AGAIN. I'M NOT TRYING TO LEAVE YOUR PLAYER OFF. I'M JUST INFORMING YOU OF A LIST

OF COLLEGE BOUND PLAYERS. NEXT YEAR, YOUR LIITLE FRIEND WILL BE ON

THE LIST.

Here Is My Top 20!

1.Brooke Johnson-Seymour

(Tie).Cait McMahan-Heritage

3.Katrina Beechboard-Livingston Academy

4.Erin Ogan-Powell

5.Laura Hall-Oliver Springs

6.Melissa Uner-Sevier County

7.Tina Broyhill-Sevier County

8.Mindy Cox-Walker Valley

9.Marissa Hensley-Jackson County

10.Kitty Houston-Webb

11.Fallon Lee-McMinn Central

12.Ashley Oaks-Greeneville

13.Abby DeBusk-Claiborne County

14.Natalie Munday-Farragut

15.Amber Wilkerson-Morristown West

16.Kara Williams-Oneida

17.BRANDY PRESSLEY-Fulton

18.Sarah Chaina-Tyner

19.Alicia Tate-Wartburg Central

20.Marie Whitt-Pigeon Forge

GO Fulton LADY FALCONS!

Do you mean that you think neither of the girls up for Miss Basketball from Shelbyville deserve to be in the top 20 of the state? :D

Casey Atteberry has scored 31 and 39 in the last two games, semi-finals and finals of the region, which are the biggest games of their season to this point. She has to be considered. Aside from the last wo big tournament performances, she averaged around 15 a game on one of the top AA teams in the state, Cheatham County has only lost two games on the season.