Who is the top 20 girl players in state?

3BALLA4MUSTANGS

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Kristen Spann, Catie Woods, Sade Buley, Kristal Edney, Natalie Watson, Laura Cowley, Kori Knight, Michelle Snow, Bianca Thomas, Sha Brooks, Meredith Richardson, Crystal Eason, Jana Cross, Anne Marie Lanning, Brooke Sunday, Julie Richardson, Megan Thompson, Ashley Thompson, etc., etc. ??? All of these players are A LOT better than some of those you have listed. This posted should have just been named 'The Top 20 Players in EAST TENNESSEE'. If you are going to say that it is the 'Top 20 in the State' then you must include players outside East TN. There is a lot more talent throughout the state, and it is not just confined to East TN. All of the above names prove that.

I agree that Jana is good, but she is not yet top 20 material. Give her a year or two and she will be. She is an awesome player, i have seen her play a few times. Dont forget about Robin Leslie from GCHS. She may not be top 20, but shes pretty close. She's perhaps one of the best ALL AROUND players that i have watched, and in my opinion, she is better than Jana. I realize that Jana is just a Sophmore, which gives her plenty of time to improve. The list posted on here earlier is pretty accurate, and i agree with most of it. I am not bashing Jana at all, im just saying shes not yet a top 20 player. :P I agree with her being a wonderful girl and a great player because i know her. My sister played travel softball with her and her sister, so i am well aware of her attributes, she is by far a class act and she will eventually become a top 20 player no doubt. B)

Edited by GCHSMob7

Ashleigh Newman- Shelbyville

Alex Fuller - Shelbyville

Sade Buley - South Doyle

Cait McMahan - Heritage

Marissa Hensley - Jackson County

Katrina Beechboard - Livingston

Laura Hall - Oliver Springs

Kristen Spann- Lawrence County

Catie Woods - Lawrence County

Tina Broyhill - Sevier County

Stephanie Holbrook - Oak Ridge

Keke Stewart - Oak Ridge

Latoya Bullard - Memphis Craigmont

Fallon Lee- McMinn Central

Brooke Johnson - Seymour

Megan Lyons - Greeneville

Julie Richardson - Lincoln County

Michelle Snow - Memphis?

Karmen Smith - Oak Ridge

Alysha Clark - Mt. Juliet

Edited by SCHSFan

Ashleigh Newman- Shelbyville

Alex Fuller - Shelbyville

Sade Buley - South Doyle

Cait McMahan - Heritage

Marissa Hensley - Jackson County

Katrina Beechboard - Livingston

Laura Hall - Oliver Springs

Kristen Spann- Lawrence County

Catie Woods - Lawrence County

Tina Broyhill - Sevier County

Stephanie Holbrook - Oak Ridge

Keke Stewart - Oak Ridge

Latoya Bullard - Memphis Craigmont

Fallon Lee- McMinn Central

Brooke Sunday - Seymour

Megan Lyons - Greeneville

Julie Richardson - Lincoln County

Michelle Snow - Memphis?

Karmen Smith - Oak Ridge

Alysha Clark - Mt. Juliet

Michelle Snow plays at Clarkrange She is a very good player and I am confused why she has not signed with anyone yet?

That is a pretty good 20 :D