Who is the top 20 girl players in state?

3BALLA4MUSTANGS

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SCHS How can two girlz from the same school be 1 and 2???Ur an idiot.

idiot - A foolish or stupid person.

I certainly believe this would apply to someone who automatically assumes that the players are listed in some sort of order. I purposely did not put numbers beside these young ladies names because I believe others would say "how can you say one girl is #4 and another is #10 and this one scored 20 or 30 or 40 pts against that one". I believe these are the top 20 girls in the state and they can be put in any order you like. This was my opinion and only an "idiot" would get offended by the order I wrote them in.

By the way, the question "how can two girlz from the same school be 1 and 2" is a pretty idiotic question, wouldn't you say? The best 2 players in the state could very well be on the same team and because I am a Shelbyville fan, I believe they are! :P

Its all fun and games till somebody gets hurt, then it hilarious!

What's with all the space between the text?? You trying to make that your signature .... just shows your ignorance!

Oh and by the way, you left out "is".

Whatever you say. Somebody needs a life, if all you do is go around and pick out peoples mistakes. Ya know if you would take the time to read the posts you might actually learn something. Not likely but just a little info for ya.

Considering that Alex Fuller of Shelbyville is ranked #5 in the country by Blue Star I'd say she was #1 in the state.Ashleigh Newman of Shelbyville & Sade Buley of South-Doyle are also nationally ranked so I'd say they would be next.In West TN I think Crystal Eason of Scotts Hill is the best senior while junior Sha' Brooks of Jackson North Side is the best overall.I don't know enough about other areas of the state to make an entire top 20 list.

Edited by AFF

Come on lets not get biased were talkin players that are the real deal, not players who go to your favorite school. Broyhill is the real deal.

yes shes good but just bc u get mvp in "every tournament" doesnt mean ur the real deal. other players in tn are better than her and my personal opinion is cait mac is the real deal because she's just amazing. she has skill that no coach can teach. she's tuffer than nails and lives for the game. give her some respect and u might earn some for your faves too.

Its all fun and games till somebody gets hurt, then it hilarious!

What's with all the space between the text?? You trying to make that your signature .... just shows your ignorance!

Oh and by the way, you left out "is".

Whatever you say. Somebody needs a life, if all you do is go around and pick out peoples mistakes. Ya know if you would take the time to read the posts you might actually learn something. Not likely but just a little info for ya.

I see you figured out the signature thing, glad to help! :D

Comparing the number of your posts to mine, it looks like you might need to "get a life".

This is all a response to your irresponsible comment concerning injuries. I do hope you were being facetious.

:D