Region 5 Individual Tournament This Sat!

Rebel58

Region V Tournament Schedule

Friday Feb 13, 2004

Weigh-Ins 3:00-4:30

Wrestling 5:00 (On 4 Mats)

Round 1 1st Round Championship

Round 2 2nd Round Championship

Round 3 Championship Quarters

Round 4 1st Round Consolations

Saturday Feb 14, 2004

Weigh-Ins 7:00-8:00

Wrestling 9:00

Round 5 2nd Round Consolations

Round 6 Championship Semi-Finals

Round 7 3rd Round Consolations

Round 8 4th Round Consolations

Round 9 Consolation Semi-Finals

Consolations Finals

Championship Finals (On 1 Mat) Approx Time 5:00

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonyea,

Are you sure that is not too tough for your guys and your humungous region you always belly ache about?

Yes, terribly....How can we stand it....Could you help us please....Oh great and knowing one.... :)

By the way, is your region tournament going to last more than 3 hours this year? Maybe when you guys are done, you can come help us.

Edited by CoachGonyeaSHS

Gann and the rest of you guys....

Lets get past the point where the goal is to "make it to state". We rarely hear kids in the mid-state say "I'm definitely going to place at state this year!"

Believe me...thats what you hear in Chattanooga!

Come on guys....set your goals high and train HARD!

Likeachamp - Will all the Freedom boys be on the mats this weekend? It will be nice to see all you boys that started together as 7th graders finish out as Seniors over the next two weeks, even if you are split between schools!

I'd love to say that all of the old Freedom boys will be there, but the only two seniors on our team that wrestled for Freedom are Ryan Drossopoulos and Jeremy Jones. We have several younger guys from Freedom, but those two are the only seniors.. It's a shame, but Drossopoulos and Jones should make a strong showing this weekend. See ya there.

Gann and the rest of you guys....

Lets get past the point where the goal is to "make it to state". We rarely hear kids in the mid-state say "I'm definitely going to place at state this year!"

Believe me...thats what you hear in Chattanooga!

Come on guys....set your goals high and train HARD!

had fun with ya 2day kenny lol coach parker is a trip aint he!i here what your sayin i have to admit ive been gettin ahead of myself 2!so ill take ur advice!lol like the rankings!!

He injured his shoulder a couple of weeks ago in a match. He toughed it out for a while, but it went completely out during a practice session. I've worked with Bates since his freshman year. I know he will be back next year ready to go. He's a tough, hard working young man who is well respected at Lebanon High. Good Luck, Billy, on a speedy recovery.