Harpeth @ Sycamore

IheartWurdUp!!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see. Creek Wood has beaten Sycamore 2 times. You still think you can play with us. I have seen Harpeth and Sycamore both play and I think Harpeth is a much better team. You say that you had an "off" night when you played us. I wonder what the odds are of someone having an "off" night only when they play one team. Pretty low. True better put on some goggles because Goodwin will be popping it in his eye all night. Pierce can't guard Dansby, I see Dansby with 25 plus and atleast one dunk. As for the "that way" chant, we were just reminding you that we again made you turn the ball over. I didn't wear the horns that was somebody else. And as for the face paint, ask your coach if he would like fans that show that kind of support to a team. Now it "nuff" said. :o:o

Yeah, Creek Wood beat Sycamore twice. Cw will end up sixth in the district and will face Cheatham/Harpeth/Waverly. One of those teams will KO Creek Wood yet again from the first round of disrtrict tourny. So yeah, yall beat us in the season, kudos? Where is that going to get yall in the post season?

Back to the game friday... Pierce will contain Dansby. Goodwin hasn't been doing much AT ALL in the past couple of games. Don't believe me goto tennessean.com and look at his stats. Sycamore will walk away with this one.

CANT WAIT TILL TOURNY TIME!

Way to go CreekwoodCrazy56..don't you feel intelligent...you remembered that CW beat Sycamore twice. So can you tell me what happened against the other district teams then. Or can you tell me who is higher than who in the standings...yeah thanks. :) Yeah Sycamore can say they had an off night, if you look at the games other than the 2 CW games, you can honestly see how they were havin an off night. As for the matchups..Pierce will not contain Danby but he will stop him sure enough. Goodwin has not put up the numbers lately so don't look for too much out of him. As for they face painting and fan support...ask yourselves where the "fan support" all started in the district. If you do this, you will see we started when our school opened its first year, and have not slowed down. Also CreekwoodCrazy 56....i thought CW could pull that upset over

Cheatham...what happened there? You got beat by 21.....

"nuff" said :)

Edited by IheartWurdUp!!

Let's see. Creek Wood has beaten Sycamore 2 times. You still think you can play with us. I have seen Harpeth and Sycamore both play and I think Harpeth is a much better team. You say that you had an "off" night when you played us. I wonder what the odds are of someone having an "off" night only when they play one team. Pretty low. True better put on some goggles because Goodwin will be popping it in his eye all night. Pierce can't guard Dansby, I see Dansby with 25 plus and atleast one dunk. As for the "that way" chant, we were just reminding you that we again made you turn the ball over. I didn't wear the horns that was somebody else. And as for the face paint, ask your coach if he would like fans that show that kind of support to a team. Now it "nuff" said. :D:D

Well since were playin the odds, what were the odds of CW beating Cheatham Waverly and MC in a row? Thats what I thought, you've already proved those odds. Creekwood fans thought they could win these three games consecutively, but don't believe Sycamore can beat Harpeth once. Thats ignorance on their part. I will even make a bet with every CW fan on Coacht, if Cw even makes it to the District Championship game, they dont even have to win just make it, I will come to the game wearing a set of viking horns face paint,CW shirt, and anything else to support them.

Here's another little fun fact for everyone to think about

Marshall county who's 4-14 on the season successfully defeated CW just two weeks ago. In the latest poll out of 111 teams, Marshall is 108.

Here's another little fun fact for everyone to think about

Marshall county who's 4-14 on the season successfully defeated CW just two weeks ago. In the latest poll out of 111 teams, Marshall is 108.

Owned. :D

Yall know why we call that kid 5.0? He is the only kid to ever get a 5.0 on the 4.0 grading system... Bill Gates watch yo A**

Harpeth won indeed. One exciting game to watch though. Dansby had a nasty dunk in OT to basically seal the game. The momentum from that did it for the War Eagles. Logan and Randy seemed to be the only two who wanted it last night. Other players were strong as well, Tinch played well, and also Josh R. To many mismatches on Dansby for Sycamore to pull away victorious. Pierce had a great night on Dansby, he didnt know what to do with him. He couldnt contain him. Good Luck to all teams come tournament time.

-One Life-One Love-