Wait till next year....

BayouBear

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bhs78, I thought it was obvious your weren't from Bradley because in your post with walkenvol you stated that "we can't compete with Bradley in recruiting. Also, if you were from Bradley you would know that it is "BCHS" and not "BHS". As far as who you are and where you're from I've never claimed to know.

No, I was not two years behind you if you graduated in 78.

bhs78, I thought it was obvious your weren't from Bradley because in your post with walkenvol you stated that "we can't compete with Bradley in recruiting. Also, if you were from Bradley you would know that it is "BCHS" and not "BHS". As far as who you are and where you're from I've never claimed to know.

sly, didn't you graduate in '76?

soms :D

bhs78, I thought it was obvious your weren't from Bradley because in your post with walkenvol you stated that "we can't compete with Bradley in recruiting.  Also, if you were from Bradley you would know that it is "BCHS" and not "BHS".  As far as who you are and where you're from I've never claimed to know. 

soms :D

Soms, I just answered that question to bhs78...lol Please pay attention.

bhs78, I thought it was obvious your weren't from Bradley because in your post with walkenvol you stated that "we can't compete with Bradley in recruiting.  Also, if you were from Bradley you would know that it is "BCHS" and not "BHS".  As far as who you are and where you're from I've never claimed to know. 

soms B)

Soms, I just answered that question to bhs78...lol Please pay attention.

I've never claimed to be a math expert. I leave that up to RMC, BofW and Gonyea. B)

BC has never been the same since you've left... :D

Was it 80 or 78? :D

soms

Sommers, You're so funny and persistent. I'm afraid I not going to make it easy for you though. You should have visited the BCHS library when you were in Cleveland yesterday and pulled out the old Yearbooks. You know what I mean, do a little research. By the way how did you enjoy your stay at the Bears Den?

Sommers, You're so funny and persistent. I'm afraid I not going to make it easy for you though. You should have visited the BCHS library when you were in Cleveland yesterday and pulled out the old Yearbooks. You know what I mean, do a little research. By the way how did you enjoy your stay at the Bears Den?

You guys are animals!! That 103 kid that gained about 30 pounds over the holidays would place in state as a freshman if he should break into the lineup at 19, 25, or 30. Fine Young man. I was also impressed with the young man, Dobbs(?), at 145. Jr. Vsty as a senior and about equal to Matt Spain, yet still working hard at practice and not going to region or state. I told him he'll be a success in life because of his level of commitment to things he really wants. Bailey is so enthused and will give everyone including our Inman a big challenge. Looks like Baker will be back and ready to go. He's another disciplined young man.

Spencer was very glad he went, but he hated that I got him that milkshake before practice.

Good luck to the Bears!! 350 pt's. + is my prediction for this year, not next year though. Chad will get it back soon with those youngfellersof yours filling in. We hope to get better than 70 with Inman and co.

soms

soddy loses 125(very big), 135(very big), 145, 152, 160, 189(very big), 215. this is what i know of. 130 has been a toss up all year so that should be pretty easy to fill next year. 140 i cant remember if tyler ferris is a senior or junior, and 152 was also wrestled by a underclassmen this year who beat the senior once in challenges so thats also a easier spot to fill. but losing at least 125, 135, and 189 will be very tough to fill. later