Wait till next year....

BayouBear

bhs78, I thought it was obvious your weren't from Bradley because in your post with walkenvol you stated that "we can't compete with Bradley in recruiting. Also, if you were from Bradley you would know that it is "BCHS" and not "BHS". As far as who you are and where you're from I've never claimed to know.

No, I was not two years behind you if you graduated in 78.

Sly, sorry I meant to say 2 years ahead of me. I remember watching you Patterson, Albernos, tinsley,Elrod, Whaley ect wrestle. Could probably name the Chearleaders from that year as well. Maybe I'll see you this weekend as I follow the Bears at the Region

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sly, Loosing that Recruit caused us to make some drastic measures. We have infiltrated the Bear empire and are now working from the inside. Did you ever think that bhs78 might stand for Bradley High school class of 78? Wouldn't this be just 2 years behind you?

You gave Soms a hard time about paying attention - I said I was 2 years BEHIND you at Bradley -- isn't that right?