Greenbrier vs. Hume Fogg

catsbball1

Hume-Fogg by 20!...and Brant will have all of his layups (which is the only way he scores) blocked by Trey Hobson. Other than that, Go Bobcats!

another classless and inmature post by mitchell dever. it wreaks with jealousy and ignorance.

greenbrier won by 7.

brant had 18 points and 14 boards. the "canadian" continues to dominate.

congraulations bobcats on a big 8-aa win! keep rollin!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh so cougar is Mitchell? Geez I would have never thought he would trash Greenbrier so much and especially former teamates when he used to play for Greenbrier.That is classless. But my boy Brant showed him he can not only score by layups but also by 3 pointers!. Way to go Jeffery.

Benji, you are having an awsome last year and the team is doing good,what a way to go out!

oh so cougar is Mitchell? Geez I would have never thought he would trash Greenbrier so much and especially former teamates when he used to play for Greenbrier.That is classless. But my boy Brant showed him he can not only score by layups but also by 3 pointers!. Way to go Jeffery.

Benji, you are having an awsome last year and the team is doing good,what a way to go out!

Mitch ain't trashin' the 'Cats and neither am I, so don't get all tore up. I'm trashin' Yao Ming (the Canadian??? So THAT'S why he's a smart ars. One day he's gonna run into a hockey player and get 'checked' REAL HARD into the boards) because he started talkin' crap a month ago. I hope y'all win 8AA. And like I said months ago, y'all got playas, just not Brant. Is he still bummin' rides and stuff? Mitch said he always was nice when he wanted a ride or something and wasn't very appreciative. Is that true? If so, that's not very nice. Have to go now. Duke's kickin' some butt.

PS - Benji, (according to the post it sounds like a parent or sibling) I hope your last year is successfull, too. Most of all I hope it's been and will continue to be fun. You're a good guy. Don't let 'some people' rub off on you. How 'bout that for class, B..fan61? Also, good luck against SC. We killed 'em this summer in a scrimmage, but I hear they're a much matured team.

I like it when grown adults have to get into teenage problems that have nothing to do with them. If you have a problem sir you know where I live and I'd be happy to come out and have a talk with you. I mean, you do remember where I live since I biffed so many rides, right? I didn't realize you would be so overcomed with these posts. I seem to recall before your son even quit our team he whined all the time and even called me a coach's pet or something like that just because he couldn't take how the coaches were coaching. He wouldn't agree with their decisions and I could. I'm glad he found another place to play but if you wanna have the same mentality as your son then by all means knock urself out. I think it's a little immmature on your part being a grown adult and all. Maybe it's just hereditary. But I hope Goodpasture goes far in the tournaments and you guys get your glory. I guess us Cats will keep playing the way we are.....ya know like a team should. B)

PS- Benji...you've been our team leader this whole year and we're still behind you.....I just hope you dont let me "rub off on you."

Edited by bcats15

humm, I'd have to agree with you on that Bcats15....adults acting like kids, not very mature. The Bobcats are playing great....I know that they work hard and spend many extra hours in the gym shooting around and practicing, and thats what it takes. I'm glad we have dedicated players who are willing to work hard, sounds like there was someone who use to attend Greenbrier who wasn't willing to work as hard as our guys do...

It was said in an earlier post that "Greenbrier has great players, just not brant" (or something like that) well I hate to say it but Brant WOULD BE one of those great players, along with....Young, Coleman, Aldridge, Dorris and more....(just thought I'd clear that up for ya)

And one more thing...Benji, you are playing great this year. I'm glad you've stuck with it. Keep working hard and lead your team on to more victories! (And if Brant "rubs off" on ya I think it'll be ok.... B) )

Keep working hard Bobcats! Good luck with Jo Byrns tomorrow night and Station Camp on Friday night...I'll be there cheering you guys on!!! B)

Man, i just love it when people who have cried their whole lives if something has'nt gone there way, have to put down others who take their starting positions and start to kick ... in a sport that they wish they could be half as good at. I mean don't get me wrong, 3s are a good way to put points on the board, but if u can't drive with the ball and do something besides ask for the ball so u can jack it up, then i would'nt call that much of a basketball player, because if u have an off night....guess what..... your doing no good to your team unless u can play defense, and i think we people from Greenbrier know how the answer to that one goes.....so Jeff, keep it up man...shoot all the lay ups you want and get blocked as many times by a 7ft GUYas u want, because i gaurantee a certain person couldnt get a single shot/lay up off in a 100 yrs....so keep it up green and keep playin TEAM ball. B)

First let me start by apologizing to cougar,sorry I thought this was a team issue,I didn't know that it was something personal between the two,so I will stay out of that conflict. I was only taking up for Jeffery as he has been a very big Key player for us this year no matter how he scores. That is what counts is that you score,not how you score,right? I only get on here and post positive things about the Cats and cheer them on,I DO NOT try to make enemies at all. So Please accept my apology.

Second ...to Jeffery, I just hope Benji don't rub off on you...lol

(Benji's MOM)