Perry County has to close the Deal.

iam?

I wanted to say in the game between Lewis and Perry Co the kids that played did a good job. It was a good game. For the people who made fun of Scotty I don't understand why people haven't been taught better but to name the whole county of Perry Co responsible is not right either. The half time shooting that Scotty did was more entertaining than alot of the games I have seen. He is a remarkable person and for the baskets he scored there were alot of Perry Co fans clapping and really supporting him. I do know the fans at Perry Co enjoyed watching him shoot and if there were anything said in a wrong way they should had watched him and saw with their eyes the beauty of this person enjoying himself. To often we do more with our mouths than we should. But Perry Co fans supports Scotty and admire him for his loyalty to Lewis Co. The game between the two schools was close and Congratulations to Lewis Co for the win. Sportsmanship should go both ways in sports no matter where you play. Good luck to the Vikings for the rest of the year.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bobbybrewer,

I don't know where you can come off saying that Hickman County cheats. We beat you in a hard fought game on your own floor. As far as the incident after the game, I do not know all of the details, but they immaturity shown by the lady at McDonalds is not the way most Hickman County people act. I am not going to say it is one persons fault because I did not witness it. Every time you get on here and bad mouth our team you are just fueling the fire. I know for a fact that the members of your team have more class than what you showed during and after the game that night. I just want to say good luck to your team because I know it will be a battle for both teams. It should be a great game.

I personally enjoyed the halftime show at the game. i dont know who the two are talking about but they do not represent perry county or the fans.

on a different subject. Why does lewis fans sit on the visitors side anyway? They started a little trouble themselves. That is just not classy.

There was plenty of room on the home side.

Goldenboy,

You're very right my boy. The bleachers behind the Lewis Co. boys is the lewis co side. Well its our gym, all sides are ours. hahaha. WE RULE IT ALL!!! Another good post bobby, I'm sure we can come up with more names for Hickman Co. at another time. Only 1 more day away......its comin bulldogs.......whippin. To the other guys runnin their mouths, don't talk it unless your gonna back it up!

*Please don't use that language... thanks.

Edited by FHSrebel27