Sevier Co. vs Knox West

schsbears

Sevier Co. proved that they are back after there two losses a few weeks ago.

Make it five games in a row with an utter blowout against Knox West. 77-32 was the final score as the buzzer rang. This should shut up all the haters and doubters about SC, and to all the people who say you can only peek your team once in a season. After tonight i'll have to say there on the way up. Not to mention that for the last 10 minutes we had our freshman playing. As usual our stars took hold of the game, with lots of help from the rest of the team. And we have definetly proved that teamwork wins games with this one. All we can say now is bring on Seymour at the end of the season and on to tourney time. Congrats to our girls on the win and to the West girls for the fight.

Go Bearettes :(;)

Edited by schsbears

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sevier Co. proved that they are back after there two losses a few weeks ago.

Make it five games in a row with an utter blowout against Knox West. 77-32 was the final score as the buzzer rang. This should shut up all the haters and doubters about SC, and to all the people who say you can only peek your team once in a season. After tonight i'll have to say there on the way up. Not to mention that for the last 10 minutes we had our freshman playing. As usual our stars took hold of the game, with lots of help from the rest of the team. And we have definetly proved that teamwork wins games with this one. All we can say now is bring on Seymour at the end of the season and on to tourney time. Congrats to our girls on the win and to the West girls for the fight.

Go Bearettes :) :justwrestle:

Definitley agreed, a total domination by the bearettes. And for one amazing stat, every player on the team had at least 2 points, and assist, and a rebound. Talk about playing team ball, they are on there way up. Not a good idea to doubt these bearettes.

Good Job on beating a team that couldn't beat Shelbyville Junior High Team by 40 points. I guess this is another one of those "TOUGH" opponents that Sevier County plays.  ;)

Ok if you think we have a weak schedule go and look at it on the coacht home page....You will see that we play one of the hardest schedules in the state.....I belive that we are in the top 8 in the state in that category....And they are in our district so we have to play them.

Edited by schsbears

Knox West is horrible. Come on SC fans, talk stuff when you beat somebody good. Your five straight wins are against subpar competition. Granted, you beat some good teams early, but I don't think you make it to the 'Boro. Sorry, now go run track or play softball. Oh yeah, your basketball coach discourages that, doesn't he!!

Your out of your mind our coach makes our girls in the off season either run cross country, soccer, or softball.....Maryville and William Blount, Farragut...I don't think they are subpar.....who does your team play...podunk little league...Belive me we will be in the boro mark my words....

Edited by schsbears

Your out of your mind our coach makes our girls in the off season either run cross country, soccer, or softball.....Maryville and William Blount, Farragut...I don't think they are subpar.....who does your team play...podunk little league...Belive me we will be in the boro mock my words....

Since you said to, I will "mock" your words. (I think you meant to "mark" your words. Maryville is not that good (I have seen them play 3 games), WB is awful, and Farragut just is not Farragut. As for my team, they play Greenville, Mo. West (who is down), and others. But, I do not remember calling attention to my team. We are average at best, just like SC.

Since you said to, I will "mock" your words. (I think you meant to "mark" your words. Maryville is not that good (I have seen them play 3 games), WB is awful, and Farragut just is not Farragut. As for my team, they play Greenville, Mo. West (who is down), and others. But, I do not remember calling attention to my team. We are average at best, just like SC.

I belive we are 25-2 how in the world is that average....we beat bradley central, mt. juliet, livingston acad., morristown west,.....not to mention a few other top ten teams.....that is not average....what is your teams record....

I belive we are 25-2 how in the world is that average....we beat Bradley Central, Mt. Juliet, livingston acad., Morristown West,.....not to mention a few other top ten teams.....that is not average....what is your teams record....

My point is that you beat all these teams at Christmas. These teams have gotten better, and SC has not. If you played any of those teams with the exception of Mo. West, you would lose. Period!!!