Wayne County vs. Summertown

twh06

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoa! whats enticeing these families to pick up and transfer from miami to Perry Co. & Collinwood to wayne co . (by, the way , how far is Collinwood from waynesboro !? ) how do you go about transfering and playing in the same year, i thought you had to sit out a year first , ( i guess the coaches in reg. 6a know some loop holes! ). region 6a tournament looks to be exciting as you have 5 or 6 quality teams competeing for those 2 spots at sectionals. somebody's gonna be very disappointed ! any way ,good luck to all in districts & region.

The only way you can change schools and be eligible to play that year is that your whole family has to move to that town which you are going to start school. Last of July the Bryant family moved to waynesboro where they are still living now. The only reason Luis isn't eligible to play is that his mom moved back to Miami and left luis living with a local doctor.

Thanks quitfronting im glad somebody finally stepped up and helped me out with this to shutup the people that think they know more about a town i live in than me i think most of it is out of jealously since wayne co is number 1 but its dumb that people keep bringing up things old rumors like this just let it go guys let it go

Look at the district rankings as of right now. Look where Collinwood is in those rankings. Now look where Wayne County is. That is exactly why Justin Bryant transfered to Wayne County. They did it and did it by the rules. They LIVE in Waynesboro now. There is nothing else to it.

Thats what make his transfer illegal. You cant transfer just for the purpose of athletics. Its against TSSAA rules.

Who said Bryant moved for basketball. His parents might have wanted to get closer to their son who lives in Waynesboro that might have been the reason for the move. Bryant just decided to play basketball when he got to waynesboro. You have players moving for basketball reasons every year and their always eligible to play you might ask yourselves HOW ARE THEY ELIGIBLE???? Well if your family moves nobody can prove that you moved for basketball reasons. It stats in the TSSAA rulebook the only way a player can be eligible to play the following year is your family has to move to that town which you are wanting to play :justwrestle: