Elizabethton@Unicoi County

coachh17

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a dang minute!!!!!

I'm Mike Dorsey!!!!!!! Teacher HVMS!!!!!

So does that mean I am talking to myself???????

What is going on here??????

Am I, Mike Dorsey, actually "Alias Boy".

Am I the only person on here talking to myself under a thousand different names>>>!!????

I bet you don't even know what Mike Dorsey looks like!!! You pick a name off of another thread. Get real.

Can you describe him (I mean yourself)?

Wait a dang minute!!!!!

I'm Mike Dorsey!!!!!!! Teacher HVMS!!!!!

So does that mean I am talking to myself???????

What is going on here??????

Am I, Mike Dorsey, actually "Alias Boy".

Am I the only person on here talking to myself under a thousand different names>>>!!????

Cyclonejayne is right ucdaddy. or is it ucmomma???? Hum can't tell with the way you post. First off you are not Coach Dorsey. You probably just wish you were. Big mistake because you could never be him because he has class and you don't even understand that concept. Second of all, even though this is a basketball thread, the game against Unicoi was because of the umps taking out their frustration on our coach. Wanna know how I know this? I was playing first base at the time and I know exactly what happened. My foot never left the bag. And should I even ask you where you were during the game. Oh yea probably in the bleachers which means OOPs you couldn't see ;) Oh well. I hope Elizabethton wins this one with ease because even though I have friends at Unicoi I don't want you to have the satisfaction of a win.

I am coach dorsey and I do have class....if you take away the cl.

And your foot was so far off the bag I could have stacked five Hardees thickburgers between it and the bag.

And it will ALWAYS BE A UNICOI WIN, no matter how much you wine. waaaahhhaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

and you will be the disatisfied one come Monday night. At 8 p.m., the cyclowns cheerleaders will be IN TEARS!!!!!!!!!!! and by the way, that's cyclowns cheerleaders, which areactually the players because they are about that athletic...maybe they can do some of those fancy flip-over things during the game while trying to make a layupp

I am coach dorsey and I do have class....if you take away the cl.

And your foot was so far off the bag I could have stacked five Hardees thickburgers between it and the bag.

And it will ALWAYS BE A UNICOI WIN, no matter how much you wine. waaaahhhaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

and you will be the disatisfied one come Monday night. At 8 p.m., the cyclowns cheerleaders will be IN TEARS!!!!!!!!!!! and by the way, that's cyclowns cheerleaders, which areactually the players because they are about that athletic...maybe they can do some of those fancy flip-over things during the game while trying to make a layupp

Your right about one thing. You are the class without the cl part. I do agree with you on that one. I also do realize it was a win and that it will never change. Oh yea the game we beat you that you say is a rip off game will also never change. ;) Just to clear things up. Also I'm sure you know exactly what Hardees thick burgers look like considering all you ever do is get on here and talk smack to everyone which while doing that you probably have to get something to eat. I can see eating one every now and then, but for breakfast lunch, and dinner? You need to stop getting online and start exercising. :D

Edited by jessieb4hv13

You can find out from both coaches exactly what happened to postpone the 1st one. It'll take a lot of snow for this one to be delayed as well. Both teams will play their best and hardest, the Blue Devils know what the Cyclones are after and they know they are comming to town and want to leave with a win. Personally I don't think Unicoi has EVER been this scared about Elizabethton. GO CYCLONES!!