Kenwood upsets NE behind Harris' 38!

gomab2

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Harris had five dunks, incredible ones, I like Kenwoods agressive defense last night, I heard the Game wasn't even close, thats a Big win for Kenwood, and a Bigger win for NW!!!! :D

GOMAB if Antwons ranked 15, then come on Townley should be in the TOP 50 at the least :o , but we at NW know you won't give him his credit, he he handed to Kenwood even Antwon himself gave him his props!!! :( Hah hah ha, the last 10 games he's been on a terror... against some pretty good competition.. I think Townley or Harris right now are the front runners for District 10AAA player of the year.. I give the edge to Townley only because NW is winning & GOMAB thanks for the Motivation... and he been setting it off deep plus he's been high rising slamming down dunks, Slammed one against Dickson Last Night, right in their face!!!! :(

Like I said in the beginning of the Year Harris & Townley best players in District 10AAA...Corey & Drake Reed right behind them closely!!! :D

Corey Pflieger(Dickson Co.) or Will Newell(Northwest) are prolly the two who would get the most votes for 10-AAA. I honestly think that Newell is the best player on Northwest team. I know that Townley does alot but Newell isnt in it for the stats, he just goes out and plays.

Corey has the edge right now I'd say...but it is still early.

I'd like to add that obviously Antwon Harris should be the front runner but with his overall team not playing well enough, he doesnt get the pub neccassary.

Edited by TnBball

I hate to disagree, have U been to any of the NW games lately, Kevin's carring NW on his back!!!!!!! Against Clarksville & Northeast, I guess the other top teams in the District Kevin went off... He leads the Team in Points, Assist, Steals, and second in rebounds, thats almost every stat... What else does he need to do for the first place Team!!!! Give credit where its do!!! TNBALL Will plays well but he's not Kevin, thats why coaches from other teams in the District call Kevin after the games (Now whats that all about???) !!!! Corey good, but I'm not Impressed with a player who shoots the ball everytime he touches it... :D

Harris & Townley BEST Players 10AAA I said it and standing by my word!!!! I think because yawl don't like Kevin because he proved all yawl wrong... even if he was leading the team in rebounds, yawl still wouldn't give him his credit!!!!! B)

Nobody's againist Townley..Like I've posted in post before the kid is VERY VERY talented and gifted. But I think that either his playing the wrong position(he should be a SG for NW) or hes not getting Will Newell enough touches. I have my reasons for thinkin that Newell is the best player on his team and possibly a frontrunner for 10-AAA player of the year. Obviously when you talk about NW you have to take Townley out the game because he does mean alot but Newell is very underrated and should get more touches.

I said that Harris is prolly hands down the best player in the district but with his team struggling he's probably not gonna get the consideration he should. Pfleiger shoots the ball everytime the floor and he still scores..Everybody in the gym knows that you have to stop him and he still scores 30-40 points a night so thats a credit to him that he gets Triangle-2, box-1, trapped and everything else and can still manage to score those big numbers..But the thing people dont see is he just flat out scores..thats from any spot on the court.

Let me add that I dont have anything againist Townley or NW..They are playing the best right now and I've always wish Townley, Partee, and Newell the best of luck. I know what Townley can do, first hand.

Edited by TnBball

I have to disagree with you on that one TnBball, Newell is very athletic, but cannot take over a game. I think Townley will win hands down. His team will probably finish first in the district, and he makes his team surge. Take him from that team, and they may not win half of their games. Here is be my predictions by vote getters.

MVP

1. Townley- stats, record, leadership

2. Pfleiger- cant ignore 25+ per night withall of the junk defenses that he faces.

3. Reed- his numbers dont reflect what he really does for his team. A yr a way from this award

4. Harris- stud, but plays for a terrible team. If he played for a .500 or better team he would be a lock.

5.Bolden- will give Reed a run for his money for Montgomery County player of the yr Award, next yr.

Edited by hoopsguru79

I told you that I agreed with the fact that NW goes as Townley goes..Personally, I'm just more impressed with Newell. I think that if Newell was in a different system and playing with a different PG he would be a stud. Townley's got a frontcourt thats as good as any in high school basketball as far as athletic ability and talent goes so I'm just suggesting he should maybe use them more.

Also I agree with your 5 players that are in consideration for the 10-AAA player of the year award.

Dicky V, Digger Phelps, and Andy Katz,

Take it easy guys!!! Just joking ;) !!!!! Good luck tonight everybody. Oh and my pick for player of the year in Clarksville is my man Jerome Jackson and B Farmer they are unstoppable in the Burt Cobb League.

but as far as the kids

1. Kevin Townley is the best player that wears number 15!!!

2. James Bolden is the best player that wears a red ang gold uniform!!!

3. Antwon Harris is the best player that wears size 13 shoes!!!

4. Drake Reed is the best player born on Jan. 30!!!!

5. Will Newell is the best player that is left handed!!!

6. Corey Pflieger is the best player whose first letter in his last name is silent!!!

Please don't get angry at my rankings :D !!!! I have traveled all over Clarksville and spent the last three months working on them. But when picking a player of the year a good friend of mine told me the other day when you aren't sure who is playing the best just "flip a coin" and see what happens. Good luck tonight guys I hope I didn't upset anyone and if I did I apologize in advance.