Top ten reasons why farragut isnt gettin it done

Ihatefarragut

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ME. JK

No, there are some great assistant coaches out there. The best Assistant would be Coach Wallace at Anderson Co. Wallace is awesome, he coaches jsut like Coach Eldridge, and he gets along with his players great. Look at what they have done since they ave been at AC, 4 in a row regular season championships, and 2 or 3 District tournament championships, and this is their 6th season. That sounds good enough to me.

Before then they had only a few championships in ths schools 22 year history.

Edited by SportsFan98

they still arent doing that bad.... they are like 18ish-5ish and thats not that bad... they have lost a couple games that they shouldnt have lost but still they are going to be like a 2 seed in the district.... the players have seemed to not be able to get up for games away, and teams that are not suppose to be good but everyone is happy to play Farragut bc no one likes them... coach d has had a pretty good year... dont rag the coach just because they have lost a couple games... rag the defence and the inability to get the job done on the road

Ah, don't hate on sparky. But hey, tuesday when Karns comes to town, we will make sure Farragut has a good crowd. I will go as far as even saying duke like. And no, the parents will not sit in the student section. I wont let that happen. But the trick is to get a crowd to the tournaments. We'll try our best to get a bunch of people together. Farragut always starts games strong. Maybe they should try pressing some. I would, but hey, i'm not a coach. And i stink at basketball.