Hey etcoach and Govman...

fatjoe8

It was 1989 when I was valedictorian.  Since then I haven't done much with my life.  However, I have been to the state tournament in basketball twice while @Oliver Springs in 1998 and 1999 and to the state tournament once in Baseball while @ Oliver Springs in 1997.  Do you even know where they hold the State tournaments, Mr. Joe?

for baseball, it's in memphis

basketball--the boro

since you were valedictorian, was your GPA above 3.0?

Just curious (seriously)

Edited by fatjoe8

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations. I did try on all areas. That was the best I could do. Speaking of math, how many years has it been since the Kees have played a team from district 3 in the post-season? Well, whatever the answer, ADD 1 TO IT!!! You guys got messed up when Sev County beat West on Tuesday. You could have had a lot easier road to hold vs WB. Now, it is VS Bearden AT Bearden. I'll take Bearden 10 times out of 10 in that spot.

Now this site has become an academic site. How exciting. Gpa's, ACT scores, SAT scores are everywhere isn't this all for show. It's all about the money you make. Just like it's not how you win, just so you win. I say fatjoe and etcoach one on one in an academic bowl. Loser leaves the site.