WaCoJaCo turns 1,000

WaCoJaCo

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Satchump, I still have a score to settle with you. Naw, I'm just kidding, I only got into it that one time with you. Everything is fine and dandy between you and I if you agree to that. If you know skunk, you must be a good guy. I have picked up that you are a Falcon fan and that you arean ex ref. PS - If you want to make me mad again; call me little girl again, if you don't, I take it that we have gotten over our little disagreement.

Satchump, I still have a score to settle with you. Naw, I'm just kidding, I only got into it that one time with you. Everything is fine and dandy between you and I if you agree to that. If you know skunk, you must be a good guy. I have picked up that you are a Falcon fan and that you arean ex ref. PS - If you want to make me mad again; call me little girl again, if you don't, I take it that we have gotten over our little disagreement.

bud,

No problem here either. :lol: I did think that the "little girl" comment was funny at the time though. It did what I had intended it to do. In retrospect, I'll apologize. Can you get WaCo to lay off too?

I know skunk, but he does not know me as SatchUmp. I'll talk with him when Football starts.

skunk, save me an Applebee's wing or two, with a bottled water! Thanks!

Back to basketball threads for me....