Macon Co.-Westmoreland

muffin

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing interesting about this one will be the pre and post game festivities. With the way those Motown boys talk crap then there will be something going on I'm sure. I'm sure Contact will be in the middle of it starting crap too, thats if he can take time off from his new job as head recruiter for Motown :o

Yeah I know Contact. And by the way its RJ, but thats cool. Any with catalyst saying if someone has some beef then whoever can take it up with him somewhere else, well thats tempting and all but I hope he isn't talking to me. I live up here in Knoxville now and I've got better things to do than to try to get into it with underage highschool kids. Sorry isn't my style. But Contact your gonna have to call me and tell me about the game. We've got a lot of stuff goin on this weekend up here so I'm probably not coming back. You'll find this out pretty soon that when you get up here Contact that you won't want to come back much. Good luck to both teams and I hope none of these highschool kids get to running their mouth too much to me. Even though I'm a lil older and I don't get into the whole highschool rivalry thing I WON'T let some punk talk crap to me. So your best off redirecting your comments towards someone else. Holla @ me after the game Contact!