MLK vs. LIPSCOMB

bringingit

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Cutler. I think you made a mistake and put Hume Fogg in where it should have been some one else. Possibly MLK. Hume Fogg has nothing to do with this so how did they get in it. Im just gonna assume thats a mistake. Im not feelin how you get on here and talk a lot of trash. Your team is doing pretty good but you talkin a lil too much garbage. Feel Me.

all right i've been sitting on this all year and i'm just tired of it. cranberries and hsfball what was that about the Hume-Fogg rejects. that comment was totally outta line. i'm tired of lipscomb people thinking they are better than everyone else just because God has blessed most of their parents with a lil bit of prosperity and they are able to reap the benefits. when in actuallity if they work anywhere that isnt afilliated with the lipscomb family they probably will be working for someone who went to MLK of Hume-Fogg. just like lipscomb you must be QUALIFIED to get into those schools and daddies name wont do it. well now that thats out congrats to lipscomb on the win last night. i would been there but the rookie sophmore game was calling me. good luck against greenbrair and i will see yall senior night against Springfield

Hey Cutler. I think you made a mistake and put Hume Fogg in where it should have been some one else. Possibly MLK. Hume Fogg has nothing to do with this so how did they get in it. Im just gonna assume thats a mistake. Im not feelin how you get on here and talk a lot of trash. Your team is doing pretty good but you talkin a lil too much garbage. Feel Me.

He Al, that isnt Cutler. Dont worry about it man.

all right i've been sitting on this all year and i'm just tired of it. cranberries and hsfball what was that about the Hume-Fogg rejects. that comment was totally outta line. i'm tired of lipscomb people thinking they are better than everyone else just because God has blessed most of their parents with a lil bit of prosperity and they are able to reap the benefits. when in actuallity if they work anywhere that isnt afilliated with the lipscomb family they probably will be working for someone who went to MLK of Hume-Fogg. just like lipscomb you must be QUALIFIED to get into those schools and daddies name wont do it. well now that thats out congrats to lipscomb on the win last night. i would been there but the rookie sophmore game was calling me. good luck against greenbrair and i will see yall senior night against Springfield

Look, at almost every public school DL plays they get comments from the other teams school about our "money" or how we think we are better than everybody. We dont think that, but if you start saying stuff like that to us, in almost every case we are gonna say something back. We are trying to be funny and get in a cheering war with the other fans. It is fun, and we had a great time at the MBA and Hume Fogg games cause their fans are great sports, and after the game we end up shaking their hand cause most people at DL have friends at these other schools. It is all in fun, so, dont think that we just go around saying junk about other schools for no reason. I have a brother that goes to MLK, and I know a lot of his friends and they are great guys. I do not think I am any better than those guys. And others at Lipscomb feel the same way. I guess we are a little more sarcastic than most other fans and it can be taken the wrong way.

This isnt Cutler. I always thought it was. It just made since to me that it would be him. But Cutler i am sorry for assuming that was you. Then who is hsfball. My bad again. But how did Hume Fogg get into this conversation anyway. I thought it was just a mistake and hsfball put Hume Fogg instead of MLK.

look at games i have no problem with fans doing their thing in fact i prefer it. the crazier the fans are the better in my opinion. but what did that comment have to do with any game? that was just a personal attack at kids that attend and have and will attend MLK and Hume-Fogg. sorry to say i wasn't at the MBA game so i can comment on that but i have been to the Hume-Fogg games and the the one at their place made me remorseful to be associated with lipscomb. look "BOMB SQUAD" just do me a favor cheer like there's no tomorrow but stay out of the dirt a.k.a. anything about money and race. oh and by the way grade A job yall did on corey brewer.

look at games i have no problem with fans doing their thing in fact i prefer it. the crazier the fans are the better in my opinion. but what did that comment have to do with any game? that was just a personal attack at kids that attend and have and will attend MLK and Hume-Fogg. sorry to say i wasn't at the MBA game so i can comment on that but i have been to the Hume-Fogg games and the the one at their place made me remorseful to be associated with lipscomb. look "BOMB SQUAD" just do me a favor cheer like there's no tomorrow but stay out of the dirt a.k.a. anything about money and race. oh and by the way grade A job yall did on corey brewer.

there never has been and never will be anything to do with race from the Lipscomb fans.

Oh Con! What are u doin? The Lipscomb fans just got a little mad b/c some of the MLK fans came at them after the game. That is what provoked the comments about Hume-Fogg rejects but we do need to get off sayin stuff like that b/c it is offensive to people.

NCS03- I dont know if u were serious about your comment or not but thanks. I didn't think I played that well b/c Trent Craig locked me up on that little box and 1 deal they ran, but thanks.

look "BOMB SQUAD" just do me a favor cheer like there's no tomorrow but stay out of the dirt a.k.a. anything about money and race.

Conjbo, I appreciate your thoughts. I don't know who you are, but, if you are associated with Lipscomb then you probably know who I am. I've never heard any deragatory cheering by the bomb squad regarding race. That being said, if you know about some going on, I would like you to let me know, in person, not on here, so that we can try to make sure it doesn't happen. I don't work for someone in the Lipscomb family, but I also don't work for a MLK or HF graduate. As a matter of fact, the guy I work for finished the 8th grade. So it doesn't matter where you go, anyone can make it in America.

Good luck to the Mustangs!