Unicoi-Elizabethton war of the words

Gobigblue33

This is my first post, but I have been reading on here for about a week after a couple of friends of mine started talking about the stuff that was being posted.

I don't know who this ucdaddy creep is, but I can assure you he probably IS from Erwin. There's a lot of that going around in these parts, you know.

However, I don't condone what he is doing.

HOWEVER, let me tell the real story about the matchup between Unicoi and Elizabethton.

Point guard -- Huge edge for Erwin. No contest the Blue Devils are much better at this position.

Two guard -- Small edge for Elizabethton, but only a small one.

Three -- Huge edge for Erwin. I mean Elizabethton puts one kid out there that I have to wince at because it's hard to watch.

Four -- Small edge for Erwin. Our 40 is better than your 23. Sorry, but that's the truth.

Five -- Huge edge for Erwin. Your freshman post will be good one day, but our girl is better now.

Having said all of this, it looks to me like.....

Unicoi County 51, Elizabethton 43.

Now that's a reasonable assessment.

Edited by Gobigblue33

The thing that the cyclones have that the devils dont is depth. There is no doubt that Sparks, Weaver, Headley, Kerns and Lingerfelt are a good starting five. Stevens is solid, but if the devils get any deeper in their bench the cyclones will have a big edge. Erwin played thursday and friday while the cyclones havent played since tuesday. Who does that favor?