Milan

westtn2004state

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Milan will do some serious damage in the district tourney....they have clutch(Brent Ramsey and Chris Hughes)..they got speed(Daniel Beasley and Zach Ford) and they sure got power from(Phillip White and Jonathan White) plus a great catcher with quick feet(West)............adding after this year they have great sophmores and freshman........Milan is a deep team.

daaaannnng....we better just cancel the season then. I just hope I can get one inning here in Milan's world. What are all the rest of us guys going to do now? I guess we can go fishing or something cause they've got this season already wrapped up. It looks like Milan is going straight to the majors to challenge the Yankees. Oh better yet, why don't Milan just play in the All-Star game instead. They could just inter-squad. It'd be better I'm sure than anything those major league players could put together. We could also put Milan in the Olympics instead of all those college stars. Why not...according to you guys, Milan is best team to ever put on a uniform and play baseball. Give me a freakin' break. While everyone else is practicing and getting better, it looks like the Milan HS Baseball team is taking computer classes. Do they actually have a post on coacht class there at Milan? Wow, that's pretty neat. I thought we were supposed to actually learn something in school instead of talking smack on the internet. Does Coach Joyner know you are giving all these other teams bulletin board material?

westtn2004state Posted on Feb 19 2004 - 11:36 AM

Who needs bulletin board material anyways when the team plays Milan? 

I'll agree with that...and you guys helping prove the point of how most Milan people have no class. But else what can you expect from a bunch of little boys?

Edited by bb4me