region 5, good luck

latino_steelers10

congrats to all the people who placed. hey tanner, seen you beat the tullahoma kid in 1:17, nice and creighton came back and got ya, but hey 4 time state qualifier not too bad. man that stinks for me my senior year and didnt go to state, seeded second with an undefeated regular season but i guess i just coundnt finish it up. it really stinks!!!! but oh well tell all the 119's good luck for me.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey thanks guys, are u guys 4 real, did he really swing at creighton? man thats wild. why did he? oh well, hey thanks dedmon, for a smyrna guy ur pretty cool. yea it did stink, i just couldnt believe i lost to varela then to that tullahoma kid. i would have rather went the season with a bunch of loses than to go undefeated then just completely stink when it counted. i completely fell apart. i am still amazed that i lost, but at least u guys are going. good luck to u guys and dedmon u have a bright future ahead of u. and dont worry i might be wrestling at maryville in college next year if they give me a big enough scholarship. oh well, my overall record for my 3 year career at lincoln county was 61 wins and 18 loses. i was only pinned 3 times (once by cody cleveland, kurt mulligan, and eric pafford my first year). i went 2 years without gettin pinned and this year i was the first lincoln county wrestler to go undefeated in the regular season. ive contributed 353 points to my team in 3 years and costs them 69. my career sounds good but alas i never went to state. the closest i have ever came was the quarterfinals in the consolation round. man, that just stinks. also our paperdude took a picture of me and our 112 after we got put out (i was ballin and he came and interviewed me, what a jerk). i sure hope he doesnt put that picture in the paper. but i will be keepin up with u guys and good luck at state tanner and the rest, and to u dedmon, ill be keepin up with ur wrestlin these next few years so good luck. hey tanner tell me if u do get that scholarship to cumberland or not. well good luck all!!!!

Edited by latino_steelers10

Well thanx for the support for the years to come!! and i hope your wrestling continues in college! hey r u going to do freestyle in the spring??? i am gonna try and do it so i can get better and i think you would be awsome at it latino. well i guess i will see you lata. i hope that i do well in the years to come..

OK, latino we get the picture, you went undefeated in the reg. season. Good wins over Page and Lavergne, but the key to a good season is being able to finish!!!! From talking to your team mates 8 to 9 of those 22 wins were by forfeit; not very impressive when you look at your record that way. Good luck in college, but I don't know of many colleges giving scholarships to wrestlers that never even make it to 1 state tournament in their high school career. I hope things work out for you!!!! ;)