District 11AAA

connexion13

Franklin run ruled Miami-Dade 11-1 in 5. Adam Simpson pitched a great game. The Rebels have scored over 40 runs in the last 4 games. Looks like the pitching stepped up Thursday. Friday Franklin plays Brentwood Academy at home.

I have not heard much about Spring Hill. Anyone have any information about them?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Who is Franklin's #1 pitcher, they seem to pitch different guys in the big games, Special against Brentwood and Simpson against Centennial. By the way I saw both games from behind the fence. What happened against Centennial? They got killed 9-0 by Brentwood, But Franklin beat Brentwood and then got killed by Centennial?

• 2 weeks later...

Brentwood goes 5-0 in district play this week with big wins over Overton 7-0, and Centennial 5-4, and has all but wrapped up the 11-AAA title with just two more district games vs. Hillwood and Hillsboro in a double header on Monday, they need one to clinch. Bruins have won 9 in a row and are now 22-7

Wednesday night's game was a great one between Brentwood and Centennial. Great job by both teams. The Kemp kid mashed one, as did Turner from Brentwood. How is Kemp doing this year, does anyone know? Who is your District 11-AAA MVP? I'll have to take Blake Turner from Brentwood, he's killed the ball all year. I've seen him play just about everbody!

I'm looking for Brentwood to try hard to capture a crown...but if worse comes to worse for Brentwood it will all be ok with the automatic bid they earned by capturing the season title. I see Centennial or Overton to pull it out if Brentwood doesn't