Lorreto Seating Capacity

orange

Thanx CoachT!!! Wrong bigmoney128!! Maybe you'll believe CoachT??? And if thats your new job, and its to count seats, and you dont even know what the capacity is supposed to be for each class then you need to get a new job!! Stupidity is sickening, so in that case your sickening!! Peace Out, Loser!!

Welcome to "The Barn" come February 23rd!! LOL!!! Go Lady Mustangs and Mustangs!!! ;)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanx CoachT!!! Wrong bigmoney128!! Maybe you'll believe CoachT??? And if thats your new job, and its to count seats, and you dont even know what the capacity is supposed to be for each class then you need to get a new job!! Stupidity is sickening, so in that case your sickening!! Peace Out, Loser!!

Welcome to "The Barn" come February 23rd!! LOL!!! Go Lady Mustangs and Mustangs!!! B)

I ain't your homefry or anything else there !!!!

I still say that Loretto does not seat 1250 and there are others as well that dont meet the qualifications.

This is just another case of TSSAA playing by two different sets of rules.

Lastly, your really name must be Ed. As in Special Ed. Because you are the best example of stupidity.

Hey Bigmoney128!! Sounds like "Sour grape soda" b/c you were proven wrong!! It's fine if you'd like to call me Special Ed.!! I've been called much worse!! And my comments may be stupid, but atleast they are accurate!! Atleast my Special Ed. and stupid comments are right!! lol!! you wouldnt know anything about being right tho!! im talkin wayyyyyy out of your league!! Go Lady Mustangs and Mustangs!! And just so Bigmoney will settle down, when you pay to get in at the District Tourney on Monday Nite in "The Barn" please ask for a tape measure, and a calculator so you can measure and add up the capacity please!! We'll have those on sale!! Go District 9AA!!!

B)

Much ado about nothing. Loretto has the district tournament, let's just play the games. Maybe Loretto is going to put some bleachers on their stage behind the far goal on something. I'm not worried about it. I wish they could eliminate the poles on the visitor's side, but then the gym would fall down or something. Looking forward to the district tournament as I'm sure Loretto will do a great job in hosting it.

i agree with bigmoney, the teams voted to have it there with the understanding that Loretto be truthful on their seating capacity. Loretto is lucky if they seat 900 much less seat 1250. i also agree with pageman, it is a little late to be bringing this up with the tourny to start next week. if this was brought up early maybe they move the tournament, but not now. and why is Loretto getting mad that people want to move it, it has no business being played there since neither of their teams have a prayer of winning anything. the girls maybe if everything goes their way(like it seems to when games are played at Loretto), but I doubt it very much.

I didn't know that having a prayer of winning anything was a prerequisite to hosting the tournament. If so, that would definitely narrow the field for teams in A, AA, and AAA. I'll be there to cheer on my kid, eat some popcorn, enjoy the games and the short ride home. As far as the home court advantage, I think most teams will tell you they hope they have it when they're playing at home. The way games have been called this year, it's a toss up.

Start measuring now because Mr. Carter will get a phone call. If you get to host I think a law suit could be in order. Make sure you follow the rules 18 inches and they must be permanent seats. Whats fair for one is fair for all. Dont get mad just play by the rules, Dsitrict 11 A had to. Maybe one of the officials should measure yours just to be safe. Nothing against your school, but the TSSAA should be fair to all. (Like that will happen)