SC v. Seymour

etsubound1st

In the past, Seymour has been scared to play good, solid teams like Sevier County and Heritage, but since we've shown ourselves that it can be done, i think our confidence has risen tremendously....dont look for Seymour to come out timid anymore cause we'll be ready. however, i have no doubt that sevier county will be out for revenge , stoping the two automatic seniors is gonna be tough.

very, very close, but with the gain of self confidence i'm going with the lady eagles of Seymour by 3.

58-55 :lol:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crazed student section? I have been going to SC basketball games for years now and I must say the SC has the worst student section in Tennessee. I have heard more cheering at a nursing home bingo game. SC students are the most apathetic group in maybe the whole country. If there is going to be any noise from students, Seymour better bring theirs. Anyway, my prediction is SC by 3, but it goes to the wire.

Crazed student section? I have been going to SC basketball games for years now and I must say the SC has the worst student section in Tennessee. I have heard more cheering at a nursing home bingo game. SC students are the most apathetic group in maybe the whole country. If there is going to be any noise from students, Seymour better bring theirs. Anyway, my prediction is SC by 3, but it goes to the wire.

You are such a joke, if you go to Sevier Co. I bet you are one of the stuck up rich kids who feel that they are too good or too proud of themselves to cheer for the sake of looking stupid. However, I will be there and if everyone wants to follow my lead then the student section will be down right CRAZY!!

P.S. Did you happen to see the sub-state game against Greeneville last year?

You are such a joke, if you go to Sevier Co. I bet you are one of the stuck up rich kids who feel that they are too good or too proud of themselves to cheer for the sake of looking stupid. However, I will be there and if everyone wants to follow my lead then the student section will be down right CRAZY!!

P.S. Did you happen to see the sub-state game against Greeneville last year?

You can count me in, I dont mind acting stupid with you etsu. As for the comment about not cheering, see we only cheer when we want to, and when its a big game. This is one of those, if you dont think it will be crazy why dont you come on down and find out for yourself. And you better hope we dont get to roudy because we seem to have an effect on the opposition, just ask Greeneville, they brought a very good bball team to substate last year. And we decided to show up, they didnt stand a chance, we totally took them off there game. We dont cheer much but when we do the other team better have some earplugs or a very good tempermant.

I love your choice words for bashing me and my friends......Your intelligence must be very high to think of those comments.........Most of the time our student section gets crazy in big games....No reason to do that when we play easy teams that we usually wax.....Come watch the game I guarantee that there will be alot of noise at this game......

Go Bearettes.........by 6

just watched the SC vs Seymour film the other day and I'm gonna have to change my prediction to Seymour...unless SC uses Tina differently...

Well knowing how hard they work, im pretty sure they wont make the same mistakes twice. Look for broyhill to be all over the floor, last time she and kristi had the flu, no excuses this time. You can count on them doing different things with her. I'm still stickin to my pick bearettes by 4, 55-51.

Please name one game in which the SCHS student section got rowdy. I agree with whoever said that the parents are louder because they are right. You said the sub-state game last year...you are as stupid as you are apathetic. If you think that was a rowdy student section then you need to visit some of the schools that SC plays week in and week out...they are the ones that make your comments look like a joke. Man you need to get out of Sevier County every once in a while...see how the rest of the district is making fun of your rowdy student section. Next game I come to, I will bring a pillow so I can nap.

Please name one game in which the SCHS student section got rowdy. I agree with whoever said that the parents are louder because they are right. You said the sub-state game last year...you are as stupid as you are apathetic. If you think that was a rowdy student section then you need to visit some of the schools that SC plays week in and week out...they are the ones that make your comments look like a joke. Man you need to get out of Sevier County every once in a while...see how the rest of the district is making fun of your rowdy student section. Next game I come to, I will bring a pillow so I can nap.

You might want to bring a blanket also cause our girls will be raining threes.....Come and see the student section this week.....tonight against Cocke Co. and thursday against Seymour.....We will be very rowdy.....