SC v. Seymour

etsubound1st

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Coach Huskey, I just wanted to wish you the best of luck tonight against Cocke County because I know that is the only game on your mind right now. I would also like to wish you luck in your final regular season game on Thursday against that one team that is from the same county (I cannot remember their name). It does not really matter what their name is because if their name is not Sevier County, then they just lost.

Hey Coach Huskey, I just wanted to wish you the best of luck tonight against Cocke County because I know that is the only game on your mind right now. I would also like to wish you luck in your final regular season game on Thursday against that one team that is from the same county (I cannot remember their name). It does not really matter what their name is because if their name is not Sevier County, then they just lost.

Hey rip, are you being for real? I'm just curious you sound kinda sarcastic to me. I hope your being serious, Huskey deserves all the credit in the world if your serious. He's one of the most humble coaches i've ever seen. Honesty, if they lose he takes all the blame, if they win he gives all the credit to them. One of the best coaches around these parts.

No joking here. I think Coach Huskey is the best coach in East Tennesse every year. I have seen him coach circles around other coaches(especially his favorite play, you know #4). Seriously, he does an outstanding job preparing these ladies for every game. He is a class act win or lose and never gives the blame or shame to anyone. One win does not put you on the map, as some Seymour fans want to think. If they can win at SC then they can say something, but I think Coach Huskey will have these girls so fired up that they may score 50 in the first quarter. My prediction is SC 75-42. Sound insane, just wait and see. I would also like to give a lot of credit to Coach Ward and coach Ownby because they are also great coaches and give a lot of assistance in getting the girls ready day in and day out.

No joking here. I think Coach Huskey is the best coach in East Tennesse every year. I have seen him coach circles around other coaches(especially his favorite play, you know #4). Seriously, he does an outstanding job preparing these ladies for every game. He is a class act win or lose and never gives the blame or shame to anyone. One win does not put you on the map, as some Seymour fans want to think. If they can win at SC then they can say something, but I think Coach Huskey will have these girls so fired up that they may score 50 in the first quarter. My prediction is SC 75-42. Sound insane, just wait and see. I would also like to give a lot of credit to Coach Ward and coach Ownby because they are also great coaches and give a lot of assistance in getting the girls ready day in and day out.

Glad to here your just not another sevier co basher. And your right, I also have the utmost respect for coach huskey, any man who can have a program that good year in and year out deserves a little credit. I dont know about he blowout, i do think sevier co will come out motivated though, dont look for them to shy away from shooting like they did last time. Its the last home game, senior night for Mel, Tina, Kristi, and Ashleigh, they wont hold anything back. Expect the same from the student section Zing!

Well you must be a player or coach so we (scbballfreak,etsu, and myself) probably know you. Either way good post about coach huskey. he is a darn good coach and we have a darn good team. we will see all of this unfold thursday.

Always making some excuses..The flu...a bump in the road..stink it up and take a loss.

Did we say it was a loss, a flu or anything else. I know I haven't said that anywere on this topic. We are going to have a very close game. Definetly the game of the week in high school bball. You need to stink it up and stop ragging on us(me,scbball,etsu) after you do that you can make a post that is about this topic.

Seymour, is that who Sevier County is playing thursday night? I knew is was one of those South Knoxville (I mean Sevier County) teams. Either way, like I said before, if your playing in a game in Sevier County and your nickname is not Bearrretts, you just got your butts handed to you. One win in 28 years is no reason to brag. I heard that the Seymour girls team and their parents had a meeting with the coach and priciple due to innerteam problems. Is this true Seymour fans, is your team falling apart? Sevier county would have beaten Pegion Forge by at least fifty or sixty points instead of a measly thirty-one.

I can tell you that Seymour isnt falling apart and I dont even have any connections with Seymour, but watching them play Pigeon Forge last night, you could tell they are not a team with problems, or at least they dont let it show, so dont be counting on them having team problems to them not playing good against Sevier Co. And I do believe that Sevier Co played Pigeon Forge pre-season in a fundraiser game for the Canterbury family and while Sevier Co did beat Pigeon Forge handidly but it wasnt by 50 or 60 points. And both teams played all of their players. Pigeon Forge played 6 sophomores and around 4 or 5 freshmen. And I know Sevier Co had about 4 or 5 freshmen play too.