CAK @ Rockwood

CoachLogan74

it should be a great game. the only thing that is killin us right now is turnovers. but we dont play bad at our house. our only loss at home this year is Kingston and it was a good game. we have to take care of Sweetwater tonight and try to get in rhythm again. CAK will not score 68 on us. we do have the best defense in the region and are playing real good d right now. its just our offense which is struggling. it can be fixed though and we will be ready tomorrow night. u guys better bring your a game. good luck and ill go ahead and say it, even though the game is tomorrow, WELCOME TO Rockwood.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Eagle your looking to far ahead, I would sure love that but Rockwood's gotta finish off the Regular season first. Their are some good teams in the region and its going to be a long road to get to the Championship game. Im hoping Rockwood and Cosby meet in the Tourny, and I hope its in the Championship game but Im not going to be counting on it just yet.

He is a Sophomore he had the talent, but just started to show it the 2nd half of the year. From what I heard he started doing great in JV and dunking all over them, so Coach K started playing him a lot in Varsity. You may just now of heard of him, but I promise you as long as he stays healthy you will hear a lot more of him years to come.