Lipscomb @ Greenbrier

hsfball

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know we decided to stop this "small" debate but I just now read the posts and I'm glad Panzy and Bogus have kinda tried to stop it because its a dumb post by onw or two of the GB fans that just have something against DL. I'm guessin they just didn't know the fules about what you could use to cheer with and neither did I but that's not the big deal here. I'm not exactly sure what all was by the GB fans b/c their posts have been deleted(which is probably the best idea) but there is no need to get on here and talk about all of GB for what they said. We respect DL and the Bomb Squad and yall have other good athletic programs too so don't pay attention to the few fans that said whatever they said about you and don't think we are all crybabies because yall won fair and square twice so far this season and football and softball are a whole different story and I don't know what goes on between GB and DL in those sports so I wont go there. If we see yall in the tournaments...good luck and we'll try to keep this argument from happening again.