Volunteer Falcons Baseball

CHHS72

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was actually talking about Jacob but i forgot about Heath he did a good job too but jacob got in there and threw strikes and actually threw pretty hard thats what we needed was a lefty that throws pretty hard and it dont hurt at all having 2 leftys on the hill. Heath is more like Jared from last year doesnt throw real hard but throws strikes and has good offspeed pitches which is also very good to have.Its really gonna help having 2 good left handed pitchers whenever we need them.Now that B Dub is out doesnt look like Bart will be pitching much unless we can find another quality catcher and having Heath and Jacob helps alot.

Edited by doubleplay96

Great news about Jacob and Heath. I've said all along that this team may be about pitching by committee. 2 more that can throw strikes is very good. If you guys can get a couple of quality innings a week from 4 or 5 guys and Rob throwing his usual good stuff, your going to be fine. Your gonna hit it and your gonna be good defensively, so this could be a magic year for the mighty Falcons. Any dugout club members, we need to get together soon. We've got alot of small projects that need to be finished.

Hey Falcon Baseball fans what are your perdictions for the Confrence what does Volunteer need to win the confrence or the District Championchip just wanted to know what is going on this will be my first year following Falcon Baseball and i dont know much about other teams or what the Falcons chances are this year of bring home a Confrence or District Championchip Somebody let me know.

No scrimmages are scheduled for the rest of the week but i have heard coach mclain is trying to get one for thursday.

Jamboree saturday at 12, We play Elizabethton at 3:30 i believe is what mclain said and the HR derby is at 2:30. 1st game is Monday @ Home in the Hawkins County Hardball Classic VS University High @ 7:00

Edited by doubleplay96