Volunteer Falcons Baseball

CHHS72

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok first let me start by saying that the mighty volunteer falcons will be lucky to finish next to last in the watagua conference. the central cougars are the team to beat. they are 8 and 0 and scoring over 13 runs a game. their last two games, they have beat elizabethton 15 to 5, and cherokee 20 to 4. volunteer has no pitching, and only two good hitters. i see a winning record in the conference an impossible task for the falcons this year, and even with all the south greens, hamptons, and any other middle schools that will play them, voluneer will still be lucky to finish the season anywhere close to 500.

Yankeehatr 2nd to last in conference? are you kidding me? Im not saying we will win the conference but i promise you we will compete and we will knock off some of the top teams in the conference maybe even Central. And how do you get we only have 2 good hitters? We are averaging over 10 runs a game and that means that we have more than 2 good hitters.1-9 in the lineup are cabable of hitting well especially Daniel Byington,Wes Bowery,Jacob Frazier,and Bart Berry.Yeah our pitching is a little down this year but Robby is one of the best pitchers in the conference and he pitches well everytime he steps on the mound and the other guys have been stepping up for us like Dustin Dobbs,Daniel Byington,and Robby Duncan. And i wouldn be talking about the teams we play on our schedule that you consider "Middle School Teams" look at the teams you have beat Hampton,Johnson County,University High,Avery County NC,Cloudland,and Cherokee. Thats 6 teams out of the 8 you have beat thats not saying a whole lot so far.Elizabethton is really the only descent team you have played really and yeah you killed them so i know you all are good but you dont need to get on our thread and bad mouth us.And as for us finishing with a .500 record i can asure you that we will!!!

Its people like you that motivate us even more to play hard!!!

As far as I am concerned, anybody who hates the Yankees cannot be trusted and that includes my son who hates them. Just said that to show the depth of my feelings. :D For that reason I will consider the source of the comments made by Yankeehtr2.

Go Falcons!!!!!!

Panther, I would answer your question if I knew the answer but I would guess that it will be soon.

This post is not directed completely to the comments of yankeehatr; however, most of it is. Lets start off on the good side of this post. Good week for varsity 3-1 is acceptable. Also congrats to the jv team on a couple of good wins.Also to ulcpanther, im not sure when i will return, i go back to the orthrapedic doctor on thursday, i been praying he'll let me play.

Now to YANKEEHATR---

Listen bud, you picked the wrong team to trash talk. In case you didn't know we are from Hawkins county and i assure you we have some redneck blood in our team, and we aint afraid to step up and shut people up. However, i feel there is no need for physical confrentation considering the things you said are untrue. I will agree with DP96 in saying that you have beat 6 teams that the Bad news Bears could beat. Also, how can you say we cant hit,do you not know how to read box scores? if im not mistaken we have had more than 10 hits in several games. same with runs scored i believe we average roughly 10 runs a game. Pitching wise, we are fine R smith is great, and you know it, infact im sure you cant hit his stuff, also dobbs, byington, duncan, gilreath, frazier, green, and prob someone im forgetting are tough---all of them. So as far as im concerned you are foolish for bashin us about that stuff. Also we never said we'd win the conference, but i feel confident we will do well in it. and dont cry when we upset a few of the big dogs like happy valley or north or oh my, even central. And one last thing, we will finish above .500, wait and see. So in the mean time if you dont want trouble id suggest you stay off our thread unless you can be sportsmanlike and not bash us.

Edited by VHScatch18

Guys don't let the Yankee hater get you too upset. Just consider the source. He is just trying to get a rise out of us. Don't worry about having a little redneck blood, Yankee hater has a lot of redneck blood in him. Just read his post.

Also hve you seen all those "middle school" teams (yankee hater's words not mine) that Central has in their pool in the Crystal Springs Invitational this week.

To the teams in Central's pool, please do not get bent out of shape. Read this in context of what Hater said to us. I do not believe that any team Volunteer has played or is going to play is a "middle school" team. All of them are capable of beating you on a given day.

Edited by CHHS72

yes, i'm back. to CHHS72 who called our bracket in the crystal springs tournament weak is badly mistaken. morristowmn west whom we play monday is one of the best teams in the state and tuesdays oppenent chuckey doak is no push over either. they finished second in a very tough district 2AA pool last year. the only easy team in our bracket looks to be daniel boone who is weak this season. and to BLUEDEVILS12 who said he thinks i could hit rs' stuff is correct. the past 8 years he has never me and my teammates and our ba is probably 500 to 600.

Once again to yankeehatr.

Yankeehatr you are really stirring up a stink around here and the Falcons dont like it. I have some advice for you. Don't give out your number, you might "accidentally" get a lil chin music. But if you are feeling brave you can just give your number to me, I'll make sure it gets to the right person, to...lets say motivate you to think more highly of our team.

On the more civilized side of this post, good luck today at cloudland, hope the rain holds off. Lets get up there and end it in 5 so we can get home before tomorrow.