Why should your player be Miss Basketball?

goosevol

How can you leave out Brooke Johnson from Seymour? She averages 25 pts., 8 rebounds, 4.5 blocks, 3 steals, and 2 assists per game while shooting 61.4% from the field and 76% from the free throw line and her team is now 2nd in the AP poll. There only loss this year is to a AAA team. A lot of her games she has only played half the game and in the big games she has big numbers.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Miss Basketball Award is for the best Basketball player then the Award has to go to Meredith Richardson. Buffaloman the last time I checked it was not a team award but an individual award. After watching her put 31 on my Lady Falcons last night, I am a believer. Even though her supporting cast is not very good the rest of the team had 16 points, she elevated her game to a different level last night. She single handedly kept the lady red devils close. There was no doubt in my mind when I left the gym last night who was the best player on the court, that included the previous game between Peabody and Middle College, it was Richardson.