8AAA PRESEASON PREDICTIONS

sportalcholic

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody wants to give you a reply. Well lets get things stirred up. Been on the field for the past two days while everyone else has been inside.

Tullahoma has alot of bats coming back, pitching not as strong as last year but she can keep people off balance, question is will barnes roam the outfield

Columbia lost some good players ace pitcher at the end of last year will not pitch for a while can they reload to make a run

Franklin County injuries have hit coach jolley before the season has started because of basketball to cunningham. Can she pitch in a brace can her backup carry the load

Lawrenceburg pitching has improved and defense will have to carry them. There offense needs to improve to contend

Shelbyville what does coach morrey have up her sleve How does she replace the pitcher and catcher dual of last year. Does she reload with someone we do not know or is it a rebuilding year

Coffee County we all know One coach is gone and another previous coach is back.

Coffee lost alot of good ball players last season to graduation and transfer. Was the well deep enough to carry the tradition over or will it take a year to get it going back Sadler throws the ball well but can she handle being the ace

Lincoln County was young last year and made some noise. With only two seniors are they still too young or will the experience of last year build into something. Owens turned some heads on the mound but there bats are going to have to come alive and arise from the dead Coach Smith was last seen chasing chickens around the batting cages. ;)

Edited by Guru

Here is the way I think it will go

Tullahoma I believe Cassie Carr will get the job done with Amanda Dukes help.

Lincoln County They always seem to have something to work with alot of involvement.

Shelbyville great coaching staff.

Columbia starting to rebuild

Coffee County starting over

Franklin not enough involvement

Lawrenceburg

I think coffee co. has alot of talent now and coming up. The freshman group will and a deep well to this program.

Tullahoma also has alot of girls with a good stick and alot of speed. And i heard the Duke girl was throwing really well so with her and Carr they should cover the the rubber.

Columbia has a strong feeder program.

Shelbyville has some solid players

I am not sure about Lawrence Co.

Lincoln co. has always produced great atheles.

Frankiln Co. has been working on tryin to improve their program .

it will be a close race for the Tullahoma and Coffee Co. But good luck to all girls.