baseball in chattanooga area

thefatgi

I know I'll be leaving off some, but here are some top players to look for:

Wilkes, Carver(probably best PITCHER in Chatt. area), Ben Wilson and Ryan Headden from Boyd, Phil Brown from CCS, Zane Stone and Scott Raines, Barber, Austin Jayne, Moore HAS to be on this list if for no other reason than his upside. Of course, this is a TN sports website, but if we were including the N. GA schools then the list would definately change. Look for Nate Long from CCS to have a breakout year.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan headden is a great catcher, he caught me for a couple years and was as good as anyone as ive seen, hes gotta be the best catcher in chattanooga area. Has good arm, speed, can hit for average and power, and works hard at the game. he'll definitely have to carry boyds team this year, along with ben wilson who is also an overpowering pitcher for single a. yother will be decent to for boyd also. who might make it out of the region and get a shot at the state tournament now that ccs lost all that talent. regardless, they will be ready to play because jimmy parker is a heck of a baseball coach and a great guy on top of that.