A/AA's best

fRaSaVEs1

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grace did not keep up with CCS in either of the games last year. The first game we played without Josh and still dominated the whole game. You scored a very late goal because of a small mistake made by a guy who last year rarely played. The second game we dominated again after the early goals by both teams. The goal was also not crap. The whole game Manny was yelling that Drew could not go right, so on this play he turned outside with his right, beat his man around the corner and played it in. Timmy then one touched it in. That's beautiful soccer and not crap. As I explained on another thread we didn't schedule you, becasuse (1) your coach always waits till the last minute to make your schedule, and (2) we have better teams to play like Dalton, Mccallie, Baylor, Notre Dame, Randolph Academy (Ala), ECS, FRA, Lenior City, Sweetwater, and CAK. All these teams are better than Grace. You also might get to play us in the region tournament.

we would take notre dame this year and we wil get to play baylor so we cans ee how we do against them

The goal was earned only b/c drew beat his man... the goal by timmy my lil stister could have put in. i'm not takin anythin away from drew he made a good move and a great pass but the goal wasn't special. in fact our sweeper had a chance to clear the ball but was reluctant to cause the same scenerion happened with 2 minutes left in our district final and he went to hit it away with his left foot and put in an own goal that made us loose... you make it seen like it's such an honor to play "the great CCS" when the fact of the matter is that your school keeps you about ten people below the minimum amount of students to move up into the next division so that you can keep winning against smaller schools... you guys have nine-hundred ninty sumthing in your high school- we have less than 2 hundred so if your gunna brag about beatin us, then it's like a 18 year old braggin about beatin a 12 year old in a fight- the fact that the 12 year old almost beat should tell you sumthing. And i hope we meet you in the region so that we can really see how much better, if at all, you are at every position you are than us, cause i guess the only way to actually know is to get on the field and play

The goal was earned only b/c drew beat his man... the goal by timmy my lil stister could have put in. i'm not takin anythin away from drew he made a good move and a great pass but the goal wasn't special. in fact our sweeper had a chance to clear the ball but was reluctant to cause the same scenerion happened with 2 minutes left in our district final and he went to hit it away with his left foot and put in an own goal that made us loose... you make it seen like it's such an honor to play "the great CCS" when the fact of the matter is that your school keeps you about ten people below the minimum amount of students to move up into the next division so that you can keep winning against smaller schools... you guys have nine-hundred ninty sumthing in your high school- we have less than 2 hundred so if your gunna brag about beatin us, then it's like a 18 year old braggin about beatin a 12 year old in a fight- the fact that the 12 year old almost beat should tell you sumthing. And i hope we meet you in the region so that we can really see how much better, if at all, you are at every position you are than us, cause i guess the only way to actually know is to get on the field and play

i have nothing else to say, my boy LOS covered it all