A/AA's best

fRaSaVEs1

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen a lot of club play in the fall and the one U-19 team that is comprised of mostly Lenoir city players caught my eye. Playing club myself watching this teams performance on the field was pretty impressive after losing many players due to graduation. They had an extremely strong and solid defense which is one strong part of Lc's team this year in my opinion. I can't go against my team though and i must stay true to the Warriors in the fact that we haven't really lost at all other than a few and will be a major contender this year. I think it will be down to Cak and LC dueling it out in the end . Good luck to all and hope for a great season!

I don't know who this "soccerplayer" is... and I would like to know who the top 3 sophomores in the state are?? Jeremy Williams of Ooltewah is an awesome player in Goal. Maybe the best Keeper in the state for that grade(he transferred from Michigan just before his freshman season) which is prolly the only reason most hadn't heard of him before... as far as A/AA goes... its gotta be Chattanooga Christian... that is one solid team

hello, regarding soccerplayer u said you played for ZION did you play last year to cause if you did do you remember the time when FAIRVIEW beat you 4-0 and 5-0 both times during the reg. season well if you dont you want us to push that score even higher on yea. And i dont rem. any 3rd ranked scoring sophmore from ZION buddy better get that crap out of your head. OR else one day your ganna be lying on the ground in pain.

guys, im not sayin ccs is bad, but last year grace kept up with them til a crappy goal in the last 2 minutes, ccs lost alot of good players but still have some good ones. But grace didnt really lose anyhting and they replaced anything they did lose. Plus, we are only gonna have 1 senior starting this year. I think we would take ccs this year but we wont get to find out cus their coach wouldnt schedule a game with us

Do you play for CAK dayzero?

Well as far as HighSchool no because i graduated last year but i am of course seeing this from the outside looking in as i have seen the indoor games and such guest playing for different teams every now and then. good luck to you lcsoccer and the rest of the lc guys i hope my school can prove to be worthy opponents this year. I don't mean anything by just responding about the defense i was just surprised to see the comeback in U-19 as well as indoor after losing such a central core of seniors at D. I know that you all will again have a very good center and as always a forceful offense. How many total seniors did you all lose lcsoccer (if you play for LC) and how many will you have on the field this year?

We lost 11 seniors, including one all state player in Anthony Singleton. There was a total of 5 starters that graduated, but we have some strong young players. 7 Seniors (including myself) will look to lead the team. We have a good defense with Medina playing sweeper. The offense looks pretty good early on, but will have to stay consistent if we want to make a run at a title.

guys, im not sayin ccs is bad, but last year grace kept up with them til a crappy goal in the last 2 minutes, ccs lost alot of good players but still have some good ones. But grace didnt really lose anyhting and they replaced anything they did lose. Plus, we are only gonna have 1 senior starting this year. I think we would take ccs this year but we wont get to find out cus their coach wouldnt schedule a game with us

Grace did not keep up with CCS in either of the games last year. The first game we played without Josh and still dominated the whole game. You scored a very late goal because of a small mistake made by a guy who last year rarely played. The second game we dominated again after the early goals by both teams. The goal was also not crap. The whole game Manny was yelling that Drew could not go right, so on this play he turned outside with his right, beat his man around the corner and played it in. Timmy then one touched it in. That's beautiful soccer and not crap. As I explained on another thread we didn't schedule you, becasuse (1) your coach always waits till the last minute to make your schedule, and (2) we have better teams to play like Dalton, Mccallie, Baylor, Notre Dame, Randolph Academy (Ala), ECS, FRA, Lenior City, Sweetwater, and CAK. All these teams are better than Grace. You also might get to play us in the region tournament.

Edited by JumpAround