Class A District 4 Tourny

XtremeLoco

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone has the best chance of guarding Davis one on one it would probably be Newell Armstrong from Oneida. Just under 6'5, is not only gifted physically but thinks more most posts do, giving him the advantage. Davis is good, but he is the tallest player in the district. Oneida and Rockwood will meet if Oneida beats Coalfield, which will be no easy task. Oneida and Coalfield were in the same position last year except that Coalfield won all three games and so far Oneida has won two. Should be a good game Monday.

UNBIASED OPINION FROM DISTRICT 3A-

I've seen most of the 4a teams play this season and I have to go with conventional wisdom and say that although Rockwood is the favorite any team, #1-#5, could win it. Rockwood is more talented but not THAT much more where they can just cruise to the title. I think even Coalfield has a shot if they play a solid game and Rockwood plays even just average. The Tigers will be under alot of pressure and you never know how teams will react to it. Should be a great tournament. I should be able to see the finals on Saturday. They are next Saturday...right?

Does anyone know how they do officiating in these tournaments? I just hope the short red haired scary looking guy doesnt ref. i saw him at the last two Rockwood games i went to (one at Rockwood vs CAK and one at Wartburg). he was about the worst varsity ref ive ever seen.

good luck to everyone in the tournament.

AGREED!!!

The tigers will be poised at home on thurday nite, i had a converstion with Thomas and he said that the article written earlier would put me to shame. I hope that he satnds by his word and does just that. Armstrong is a tough opponent for the tigers to face, but if they get past a dangerous Coalfield team i still have to give the edge to the home standing tigers. The tigers have a tough raod to hold, but these senoirs have played in big games the last 3 yrs. and they will come out on top. Rockwood is your tournament winners and Thomas Davis will be you MVP. Good luck to all teams, and may the refs not decide the outcomes of any games.