Where'd this South Greene team come from!

bsw

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree iceman.....it seems like tournament time is definitely the time for upsets and suprises.....i'm sure South Greene can't look past unicoi, but i feel pretty confident in South Greene's ability to be a state competitor.....not taking anything away from unicoi....they do have good talent this year and have already had lots of success this season......may the best man win

That was ignorant....(bigeaglefan) Look who's in South Greene's region......nobody they can't handle with the jv squad....nobody within 20 points of them.......yeah.....you must know your stuff.....they only have 5 gold balls and 4 silver.......think before speaking...lol...............they're tough....

That just proves you don't know basketball with a qoute like that. If your comments are so accurate, then why did Pigeon Forge take you to 2 overtimes at your place?

The only 2 thing I can say for sure is in Tournament Play its do or die and when you play South Greene the Ref's will stick it to you. :blink:

Edited by jgarrison