Any score from Sevier Co?

bob77

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The foul count was 6-0 in the third. Two starters fouled out shortly into the 4th. Seymour went down by as much as 6 six and then rallied back to lead. Then once again it was taken away. I usually dont blame a loss on the refs because I feel the players have to play according to what the refs allow. But what are they supposed to do when the refs take it away with 12 seconds left. Johnson had 32. The dynamic duo of Sevier might have combined for 20.

Sevier County by 2. It was a terrible case of home cooking. SEvier county was in bonus before theyt ever called a foul on them in the second half. Two no calls at the end of the game was the deciding factor. The refs were too scared to step up and make the call that would alter the game. Terrible job by the refs.

You have got to be kidding me. The refs were calling EVERYTHING your way. Dont get me wrong brooke johnson is very good, but how is it a block by her and a foul by us if both have there hands straight up. This wasnt home cooking if you noticed the referees were favoring Seymour a little, especially when brooke got the ball. This was won of the greatest games ive ever seen, kudos to Seymour they played there butts of,but someone had to lose. No excuses remember?

No excuses, just the facts. Brooke is 6'3" the tallest at sevier is what 5'9". All Brooke has to do is stick her hands up and the other girl shoots it into her elbows. The same thing happens when Brooke shoots, why try to block it when you cant even reach her wrists. How can you say the calls were towards Seymour when Sevier was in bonus without having an fouls yet? I thought the first half was called pretty close. I'd like to know what changes the refs attitudes at the half.

OMG I cannot believe what I am reading, when we lost we gave you guys so much credit and didn't make any excuses, now look at this, this is pathetic. You know the calls were bias if not favoring Seymour, what about the hand checking that #3 does the entire game, or the no call on the walk that Brooke Johnson had with about 30 seconds left, she took at least 4 steps, c'mon give me a break they got out played, I think both teams did good, but in the end the best team prevailed.

As etsu said and scbball the best team prevailed....but i think it is such crap that you Seymour fans are already making excuses for the loss.....we gave you guys so much props when you beat us the first time....you would have to be a terrible judge of talent to see that Seymour is good.....but Sevier Co. proved tonight you should never count them out......you guys need to grow up and realize that it just a loss....and that you guys should be #1 in AA.....i don't care what anyone says Seymour is great.....they can definetly play with anyone.....but the better team that wanted it more won tonight......good luck to both teams in there tourneys.......and good luck to you guys for growing up....

p.s. coach i mean zing just wanted to say how about the student section tonight.....it was absolutely crazy if i do say so myself...wait i can't say that my voice is gone from all of the yelling.....yeyehe...told you it was going to be great...

Edited by schsbears