Any score from Sevier Co?

bob77

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7AAwatcher. Ater seeing Brooke play last night , what's you opinion about her for Ms. Basketball in AA? I'm sure that you have seen the others play. It was a great game and atomsphere with a lot of pressure for both teams. How does Seymour stack up with JC, LA, and GC?

I don't understand how all this Ms Basketball works, but she is definately in the top group in AA, have not seen another AA player that can match up 1 on 1. The teams you mentioned play a little different style, it will depend of who can adjust.

I did not get to go to the game last night but I did listen on the radio. My question is, how can anybody say one team is better than the other? The game went back and forth the whole time and the team that got the last shot in won. Both teams have 2 losses, 1 to each other and 1 to Heritage. They have both also beat Heritage. Sounds like to me they are pretty even. Yes, their game plans are a little different but they are both great teams. It is sad that one team had to lose. If one team had to lose though, isn't it great that it is now and not in the tournaments when the games really start to count. These two teams could play 10 games and they would probably split the number of wins and losses. Good luck Lady Eagles and Good Luck Bearettes, hope to see you both in the state championship.

that was probably the most nervous ive ever been in my life, and that was the greatest basketball game ive seen...ever!! even when we played heritge, it wasnt that close. i agree, one team had to LOSE and it just so happened to be us. yeah, i most definitley didnt agree with a lot of the calls but that doesnt change the out come of the game...if we actually hit all or most of our foul shots, we would have won, but we had a hard time with that at some points. i find it kinda flattering to know that sevier county could get that excited at the end of a game to the point where they ran on the court screaming and throwin the ball up in the air and everything else cause they beat 'AA Seymour.' it's awesome to have respect like that and i have no doubt that Seymour will be in the state championships. Congrats to Sevier county for an awesome game and hope to be cheering for eachother again in murphreesboro this year!!

that was probably the most nervous ive ever been in my life, and that was the greatest basketball game ive seen...ever!! even when we played heritge, it wasnt that close. i agree, one team had to LOSE and it just so happened to be us. yeah, i most definitley didnt agree with a lot of the calls but that doesnt change the out come of the game...if we actually hit all or most of our foul shots, we would have won, but we had a hard time with that at some points. i find it kinda flattering to know that sevier county could get that excited at the end of a game to the point where they ran on the court screaming and throwin the ball up in the air and everything else cause they beat 'AA Seymour.' it's awesome to have respect like that and i have no doubt that Seymour will be in the state championships. Congrats to Sevier county for an awesome game and hope to be cheering for eachother again in murphreesboro this year!!

Great post, i totally agree. And yes those girls have nothing but respect for you and your teammates. That was one of the best games ive ever seen to, it was like a heavyweight fight, back and forth. I dont think it really matters that sevier co is AAA, and seymour is AA, because in a rivalry like this its all bragging rights, it doesnt matter the classification. And about the post about how can one team be better than the other, not to stir up any trouble, but one team had to loose, and won team had to win. Unfortunatley, it was seymour, kudos to those girls they played there butts off. Anyway, the reason is that sevier co won, and that makes them the better team, not because they have better players, or better coaches, but because they won, thats the only reason. Because on paper, these two teams match up pretty well, except for brooke's case. I hope to see seymour in the boro, you have our support, and i hope you bring home a gold ball, then we'll have 2 in sevier co in one year.

And about the post about how can one team be better than the other, not to stir up any trouble, but one team had to loose, and won team had to win. Unfortunatley, it was Seymour, kudos to those girls they played there butts off. Anyway, the reason is that sevier co won, and that makes them the better team, not because they have better players, or better coaches, but because they won, thats the only reason.

If I remember correctly, Seymour beat Sevier Co. the first time they matched up this year. So I don't think you can say one team is better than the other just bc they won this one game.

All right, we had our rivalry and now it's time to go our seperate ways, Lady Eagles you have all my respect and I will get just as loud for you, as I do for my Bearettes, both teams are awesome and if both teams don't bring the gold ball back to Sevier Co. something is wrong, if both teams play like they did last night neither will be beat.