marshall vs. lorretto

LJbball

First of all I could give 2 craps about Loretto, but freeballer4mustangs or whatever your name is you have the biggest chip on your shoulder about Loretto. You think everybody is running someone or the team down all the time. Secondly, you don't know crap about basketball, you make some of the most idiotic statements on here I have ever read. I don't know who you are but I bet my last dollar you have a kid on the team because you bad mouth everybody that don't post anything but high praise for Loretto. From now on do everybody a favor and keep your biased opinions to yourself and let people say what they want without having to read your south Lawrence County garbage. I heard someone say the other day I don't know why anybody would want to live south of the hospital, now I know why they said it. I hope Loretto does well in the tournament for the players and nobody else. Sorry if I hurt your feelings freeballer I'm just tired of reading you crap.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3BALLA4MUSTANGS,

Listen, you're going to have settle down on here. You're not representing Loretto in a manner that will give people a good impression of our school. You can't attack everyone who isn't praising Loretto 100% - these people have a right to their opinion as much as you have a right to yours. Coach Green is a grown woman and does not need you to be her "knight in shining armor" and defend her actions. No issue is black or white - no player is perfect all of the time, no coach always makes the right decisions. Being blind to the truth does not make you a better fan - it makes you blind.

Personally, I didn't see anything in DrSlamola's post that was offensive - Coach Green, as a public figure is used to being critiqued - it's part of the job. DrSlamola was stating facts, not making accusations or insults. It was an honest question that was given an honest answer.

Please, for the sake of our reputation as an institution of learning - think about what you say before you say it. I would rather people view Loretto as a team who can play ball, rather than a bunch of jerks that run their mouth. Really, is there any more room in this county for those?

Oh, and Golfcat? I am proud that I was raised "south of the hospital." I can assure you that I can see why people would indeed want to live there. Unfortunately, I could expect no more from a Lawrence County supporter. For some reason, the majority of your lot can't take a waking breath without voicing your superiority over either Summertown or Loretto.

I am really not sure what kind of pent up anger ppl from Summertown or Loretto have towards "Lawrence County supporters", but it must be a smaller school thing or something. You talk about 3balla running their mouth because it make the rest of Loretto supporters look bad. If not all Loretto supporters are like 3balla, what makes u think that every Lawrence County supporter is like Golfcat? Just because of his remark, u have to slander everyone that supports Lawrence County?

Hey lolo - You start your post by chastising 3BALLA4MUSTANGS for not representing Loretto in a positive manner and by stating that he should not attack everyone who does not support Loretto 100%, and then you turn around and attack golfcat because after reading 3BALLA'S biased posts, he states that he can understand someone making a negative comment about living in the south end of the county. Golfcat then goes on to wish the Loretto teams good luck in the tournaments and you in turn criticize the majority of Lawrence County supporters.

I agree that we should all think about what we say before we say it because you're right, there are already enough enough jerks who run their mouths and we really don't need more of them in the county. :angry:

Thanx everyone!! Good thing i'm a grown woman, and able to handle all that blasting!! LOL!! I have no kid on the bench, just to clear that up!! I dont even attend all games, but atleast listen to all on the radio!! But............ anyways!!!! I just wanted to let everybody know, that yall are all right!! I agree with all of you!! I believe that C. Green should clear her bench and start all freshman and sophmores tomorrow nite!! B/c once we hit that game where we have to go deep into our bench, they arent goin to have any experience!! Maybe she will start all the subs tomorrow nite, and give them a chance!! Good Luck to (all) the Lady Mustangs!! :angry:

I'll tell you what kind of pent up anger it is - it's the kind that you get when have snide remarks made about your school for years. It's the kind of anger you get when your school is physically defaced. I read your previous posts - you seem to be a fair person who has not made any harmful remarks towards our schools. However, it's going to take more than a couple of people on a message board to change my mind.

All the LCHS fans can get on here and flame me if they like. The LHS and the SHS fans know where I'm coming from.

If you didn't agree with what golfcat said, get on here and call him out. Otherwise, you're just blowing smoke.