Gleason- Amy Suddath

Meagan Price

Kayla Hudson

Amber Wiseman

Dresden-Brooke Levister

Katie Quinton

Allicia Austin

Greenfield-Katie Atnip

South <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=159&SportID=2' target='_blank'>Fulton</a>- Shelby Cawthon

Brooke Harris

Good job girls..Kaci Bailey also scored her 1000th point tonight..way to go Kaci!!

hoopsterfanatic i would like to make a correction on your part the all tournament team you wrote down was correct except from Greenfield it is Becky Atnip not katie

Gleason girls played really well and I cant believe you are doing this with such a young team. Randy Frazier deserved Coach of the Year once again, he amazes me every year. Riley Auvenshine of Gleason played like a veteran senior instead of an eighth grader in the district tournament. You had better watch out for her, she is becoming a force. Meagan Price played really well and showed why you had better not leave her open or she'll kill you. I'm really proud of Katie Spain too, she gives it all she's got and has more heart than anyone on the team. Good luck to the Bulldogs in the region.

Edited by Greenfieldfan