UNIVERSITY OF MEMPHIS SIGNEE NOT PLAYING

jc1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree with coreyj6. I have been following TN high school soccer for years and I have never seen a more complete player at this level than "Dirty Sanchez." He is the real deal. Most people have not heard of him because he has had to battle with injuries the past couple of years. From what I hear now though, he is completely healthy and has never looked better. I encourage anybody who is a fan of soccer to catch a Morristown West game this year just to watch this guy play. You'll be in for a real treat.

Getting back to the main topic though, I don't know Adam Montgomery personally, but what kind of guy plays three years of high school soccer and then decides to quit his senior year. Who does this guy think he is???? I mean what ever happened to school spirit???? As a fan of the game, it just makes me sick!! I have to agree with old skool balla on this one, ADAM IS A WUSSY AND AFRAID.

A wussy and afraid, I agree!

If I was in his position I would also be afraid that some idiot out to make a name for themselves would be looking to injure me. There are enough players in the east of the state who all they can do is foul, so why would Adam want to go out on the field with a big target on his chest :D This is his college dream I am sure, a scholarship to a very good school, I am sure he would be loving school spirit when he is on the floor with a busted leg after some idiot redkneck chops him in half.

.mmada ur stupid, i am a goalkeeper, and if i were good enough to get a ride somewhere like that, i'd watch my self. i dont kno if i would quit, but i would think before i go into a 50/50 ball... unless i knew i was getting there first, i'd prolly stay on my line. like big welsh said, some cool kid lookin to make something of his worthless soccer career might take a shot... it's not worth it. im glad he's thinking, and until ur in his shoes, and have his dream, u can't judge it.

Edited by fRaSaVEs1

Bottom line is Adam is a wussy. Instead of talking about him, we should focus on the real player who goes by "Dirty Sanchez". His skills are second to none and I have heard that he ran a 4.3 40 yd dash. I have witnessed him school Adam on numerous occasions at West. He should be the one everyone is talking about.