UNIVERSITY OF MEMPHIS SIGNEE NOT PLAYING

jc1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's the only bad thing about anyone signing early for any sport, whether it be soccer or baseball or any other sport. After some, not all, sign they don't seem to give all there heart anymore. Don't get me wrong there are some that still go 110%. I've just seen it first hand when players sign they forget the reason they were playing. Not that this is his case, but yall get what i'm saying.

Edited by lethal10

I can blame him. he's a wussy.

Excuse me "old skool" Adam is one the best players in the state. I can t believe your turning a ? I asked into to calling him names. He runs circles around people

it s just like he has a string tied to his feet with the ball. He has the quickest feet of anyone I have ever been around and scary fast. So don 't come on here berating him.

"DON 'T WANT WHAT SOMEBODY ELSE HAS. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DO WHAT THEY DID TO GET IT"

jc1 is correct in everything he said except I would go as far as to say he is the best player in TN. Him getting signed to Memphis was no long shot. He was recruited by Vanderbilt and Providence to name a few other top schools. Whatever his reasons for not playing are his own, but I'm sure it's not because he is scared of getting hurt. PSAFour probably has the reasoning down when he said Adam will benefit more from working by himself and with his club.

Edited by Irish17

jc1 is correct in everything he said except I would go as far as to say he is the best player in TN. Him getting signed to Memphis was no long shot. He was recruited by Vanderbilt and Providence to name a few other top schools. Whatever his reasons for not playing are his own, but I'm sure it's not because he is scared of getting hurt. PSAFour probably has the reasoning down when he said Adam will benefit more from working by himself and with his club.

I do not understand your reasoning. His club team cannot train or play in the spring because of high school rules unless the entire team has decided to forego high school play.

tdj85, the Impact's club (Tennessee Valley FC) has individual skills training classes and strength and conditioning sessions for all of its players that go on all year round independent of the individual team practices. Impact '86 won't practice as a team until its players' high school seasons are over.

As for Adam "the wussy", he has been on the USYSA Region III ODP team, he was chosen for the US National team pool and was a nominee for the adidas Elite (ESP) Camp. He's easily one of the best players Tennessee has had in years. I doubt he cares if some annonymous poster thinks he's a wussy.