UNIVERSITY OF MEMPHIS SIGNEE NOT PLAYING

jc1

Alright look, everyone is entitled to their own opinions of who is the best soccer player in the state and everything like that, but you shouldn't rag on Adam for sitting out. I've played with Adam at ODP and against Adam for the better part of 5 years and the kid is not a wimp. He may not do that dazzling rainbow to the bike finish but he's got skill. Adam rarely loses the ball when it's in his possesion and he always makes the smart decisions. You can't say that isn't good. Also, if you signed to a big D-1 school like Memphis to play soccer, would you risk playing against football players trying to stay in shape? One bad slide tackle and his first year at Memphis is done. He's playing it on the cautious sure, but have you ever heard of the saying " Better safe, than sorry" Good luck Adam!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just looked up the definition of Dirty Sanchezin the dictionary. Now that is pretty disgusting. Why would a man of that calliber of tallent be tarnished by such a crude nickname? I guess it is because of the sickness of soccer skills that he brings to the pitch. I also looked up camel toe and did see mclove17's picture. I think that you had a bad hair day. I heard that the clogging classes are not going so well so Adam decided to work on his vocal cords with some 1 on 1 treatment from 18 wheeler in the chorus room.

For all you non-believers out there, I did a little bit of research on the Internet to see if I could find any pictures of Dirty Sanchez. Well I stumbled across this picture of Dirty Sanchez that was taken a couple of years ago while he was doing a stint over in Europe. Sorry that I could not find anything more recent but this should at least shut up all those people out there who doubt Dirty. He gets talked about mostly for his offense but as you can clearly see from the picture, Dirty Sanchez knows how to play a little defense as well....

vinniejones.jpg

wow! I heard that Dirty Sanchez was a "hands on" defender but that may be taking things a little too far. The sad thing is that he appears to be enjoying himself in the picture. Anyway, here is a prediction for tonights Dobbyns-Bennett game. Mo-town West 3 DB 3. Dirty Sanchez promised me a hat trick and what Dirty promises always happens. Lets hope that we don't see any illegal activity like the one in the picture. However, the DB players may enjoy it? ;)

• 2 weeks later...