Loretto VS. Fairview

Guest bballer4life

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GCHS05, Mon. games for the boys start at 6 with Fairview vs Loretto and Page vs Marshall Co. at 9. The boys next play on Wed when Giles faces the winner of Fairview/Loretto at 6 and Lewis Co. vs winner of Page/Marshall Co. at 7:30. The boys consolation is Fri. at 6 followed by the championship game at 7:30.

Edited by PageMan

Haha the Nashville Christian version of tweedle dee and tweedle dum have showed up on the board. Just give you opinion without all the extra-curricular remarks. I notice when people dog J. Anderson you two get upset so don't do the same here. NCS may be able to beat Fairview in boys basketball, but let's see how do you fair against the rest of Fairview sports last year. Not very well, football team handed to you, baseball team ripped ya a new one, the soccer team made you guys look like a pee-wee squad. Maybe instead of recruiting just for basketabll you should spread the love around. So just shut your pie hole because NCS won't make it out of regionals this year. Oh yeah from what I have heard the kid that got ejected from the NCS and Fairview game just elbowed a kid in the nose on accident because they wouldn't get off of him. Sorry if you mamma boy's over there can't get a little physical every now and then.

Now back to the Fairview-Loretto game, this should be a great game. Both teams seems evenly matched. It will probably come down to free throws and who can shoot them better. I don't see a blow out happening like an idiot predicted earlier. Loretto will have the home-sourt advantage and it always seems to go their way but that is just something you have to play through. Won't make a prediction as I am biased but I know it will be a great game.

I am not angry, I just think those comments weren't called for on these message board. If you have been following Fairview basketball you know these group of seniors have been through rough times as thier freshman year they had to endure an 0-27 season. For them to make the strides that they have is great, so don't down them. I am not angry, I loved when I got to play you guys because I almost swept NCS in every sport that I played in high school except for one football loss in 2001. You guys have a great program over there but with people like you who down every other program it is hard to respect you guys.

Good luck to Fairview on Monday night, hope everyone has a safe trip down there. Hopefully you guys will walk away with a win.

Yeah we don't down every other program. For one i can assure you us NCS fans are supportive of CPA, McEwen, and many other teams with which we play. Fairview just doesn't deserve any respect so they don't get any. We may not either, but hey, its cool. Congratulations on beating NCS and going from 0-27 to .500. We went from 6-22 to region champs so i dont really feel too bad for Fairview nor think they've made some great accomplishment. Gerry, just bring it down a notch.

Loretto by 5, with 3 techs and a flying seat cushion on the Fairview side. :D

Ha u know i just thought i would get on here and add that you down and down us (Fairview) but just for your info man, the guy who threw the seat cushion lives about a minute down the road from ncs, ha yup right in the heart of bellview. OMG how could that be???? ha and i remember two years ago when we were playing at Nashville Christian the fans, my bad the dads, were standing right next to the floor cussing at us, OMG can u believe that good christian kids dads cursing?? GAHH im so sick of you mammas boys go find a NCS thread and talk and leave Fairview alone, and trust me the next sport we will see you in is BASEBALL and i can give you a guarantee that we will take care of you, and when we do we are gonna make a huge deal about it on the message boards just for little punks like you.

Guest bballer4life

hey i started this post so we can find out about Loretto and Fairview game.If yall want to act like little babies and bring up stuff that happen years ago yall need to start yalls own post because i dont really care about NCS so quit making remarks about it